Leading To A Dark Path- M

ابدأ من البداية

I moaned. She really knows how to stroke the clit without hurting it.

Minji's thumb's movements are making my whole body tremble with pleasure. It's just a simple rubbing but, the way she gently caress it is something different from what I experienced..

"You are fucking wet..."She said with a husky tone.

I didn't reply. I just closed my eyes and savor the feeling. I felt her finger sliding inside me.. Slowly moving back and forth..

"Ahhh....."I stopped giving ger a hand job and just put my right hand on my mouth, biting it to suppress my moans. While my other hand is in my breast squeezing it to add more pleasure.

She hovered above me and sucked on my right nipple while fingering me. I'm meeting her every thrust..

"Ahh!" I can't help it. I wanna scream.."Fuck...don't stop..."

She keep on sucking and licking my nipple. I hugged her coz the pleasure is too much now. What is happening? She's just fingering me yet I'm about to lose my mind..

.. Maybe becoz it's Minji whos doing this to me. She's hot and sexy.. Like she can make you cum just by staring at you. That's her effect on me, maybe even to other girls. And the fact that she's a badgirl adds up..

"Cum baby.. Cum for me.." She anchored her elbow and kissed me."Your pussy is clenching my finger.." She murmured between our kisses..

"Ah...ah..fucking shit..." I arched my body when she fasten her pace.. She kissed down to my chest to my stomach and them to pussy..

"FUCK!" I sat up when I felt her tongue in my clit.. She didn't even warned me. She just licked it like that..

I grabbed her hair.while watching her licking and fingering my pussy..

So this is what feels like to be eaten. My friends were right. You will lose your mind when someone good will eat you.

This is something that's been missing in my life. This crazily great sex.

I laid down again as she eat me. I closed my eyes. My mouth agape..

"oohh..." Im gyrating while my hands are in her hair. She's eating me so good.

"AH!" She sucked on my hardened clit and fingered me faster. She licked ny clit from side to side, up and down, sucked it, then licked it again then suck on it again.

I will definitely lose my mind.

She's really going to kill me with too much pleasure..

"Ahhhhh..fuck!" I pulled her hair. I came... The very first explosive orgasm in my life. I came in her mouth..My body arched from too much pleasure.

She really drained all my strength.

I wanna sleep.. In my 28 years of existence. This is the very first time I felt this. All I want is to pass out, now and go to heaven.. She's still not even fucking me with her dick and I lost my mind.

She licked all my cum and gave my pussy one last kiss..

Then I fell asleep..

______

I woke up in a dark room.

All the memories of me and Minji flashes in my mind.."Fuck."

I immediately sat up. But I felt someone is beside me.

It's Minji sleeping with her arm in my stomach. So it really happened. It wasn't a dream. I really let her..

I passed out. Damn, I feel so embarrassed that I literally passed out bcoz of too much pleasure. Hey, don't blame me, it's my first time.