It was obvious that there were stories between mother and daughter that were inconvenient to tell. Naturally, Tang Yao couldn't inquire about them. After comforting them, she left the room.

The B&B has returned to its previous liveliness, and some people are talking about what happened just now, while others say that the police should actually be called.

However, whether Tang Yao witnessed it with her own eyes or in the surveillance video, the man didn't do anything. He really just said a word. Tang Yao could only kick him out first.

When Tang Yao walked through the garden and returned to her small building, she discovered that there was a long scratch on her arm. It must have been scratched by someone's fingernail during the pull.

I didn't feel anything before, but now it hurts like crazy.

There was blood coming out of the wound.

Tang Yao frowned and prepared to go back to the room to disinfect with alcohol.

"Why are you injured?" Tang Yao raised her head and saw Lu Bei walking over with a frown.

"It's okay, Xiaoshang, why are you here? There are so many people now, maybe someone will recognize you." Tang Yao said with a smile.

"Just recognize him if you recognize him. It doesn't matter." Lu Bei's tone was calm, but he looked cautious while holding Tang Yao's hand.

On the snow-white skin, a red and swollen wound is quite conspicuous.

"Is there any alcohol or iodophor cotton swabs? If I don't buy some, the wounds made by fingernails are quite poisonous." Lu Bei said.

"Yes, I have it at home." Tang Yao said hurriedly.

Tang Yao was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Under her command, Lu Bei rummaged through the drawer for alcohol and cotton swabs.

He was wearing a black shirt, with his sleeves rolled up to reveal the tight and smooth muscle lines of his forearms.

Her black hair hung down, covering her eyes.

Sure enough, serious men exude a unique charm.

Just, it’s quite eye-catching.

Soon, everything he needed was found. Lu Bei sat next to Tang Yao and carefully applied iodine to her wound.

When the iodophor just touched the wound, Tang Yao hissed in pain.

Lu Bei quickly removed the cotton swab: "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore. It was just a little bit when I first applied it. In fact, I can do it by myself." "

As long as it doesn't hurt, it's fine. If you bear with it, there's still the last bit that hasn't been applied. "Lu Bei subconsciously ignored Tang Yao's last words.

Tang Yao could only helplessly raise her arms to let Lu Bei help apply the medicine.

After applying the medicine, Tang Yao found that her arm had been wrapped in gauze and turned into a rice dumpling.

"There's no need to wrap it up like this. It's really not that serious. You should be cured if you wait a little longer."

This look was indeed a bit funny. Lu Bei lowered his head and coughed lightly, then said: "It's good, to avoid infection. Tang

Yao rolled her eyes at him and took off the gauze from her hand.

Lu Bei quietly put away his phone and showed a satisfied smile.

Tang Yao still knew about Li Yuanyuan, but only from the notice posted on the Internet by the police station.

By that time, Li Yuanyuan and her daughter had already left the B&B.