Part 1

As Karina was in the bath tub, covered in a white mountain of bubbles, she heard a strange music playing from outside the bathroom. The music was achingly beautiful but there was something eerie about it and she shuddered with fear as she continued to listen to the strange music. She stayed inside her parents' mansion but there was no way her parents would come inside her room and play some music since they were out for dinner with a business partner.
Pushing away all the scary thoughts that was playing in the back of her mind, she slowly rose to her feet and wrapped herself in a bathrobe. She stepped towards the door and took a deep breath before turning the doorknob. She feverishly pushed the door open only to notice that her room had become dark, and strangely, the music stopped as soon as she stepped out of her bedroom.
Instantly, fear overwhelmed her.
She stood trembling as she clutched her bathrobe tightly. She kept the bathroom door open to lighten her now dark room but much to her terror, the light in the bathroom suddenly went out and now she was immersed in pitch black.
She shut her eyes tightly.
She had experienced this before, just around a year ago, inside her grandmother's house. She feared to open her eyes and saw the terrifying image of the old woman who lived inside her grandmother's house.
In the midst of terror, suddenly she could feel a cold hand crept up her neck and to her face, causing her to whimper in so much fear.
Then, in a whisper, a voice of the familiar old woman slipped through her ear.

"I will capture you and kill your daughter."
Karina quickly opened her eyes at the mentioned of her daughter and found herself inside her bright room once again but something beyond her fear was taking place. The scary old woman was holding her baby, exruaciatingly jiggling the baby in her arms.
The baby was crying out loud in the old woman's arms.

"No..." Karina quickly ran towards the old woman but suddenly she vanished and appeared on the other side of the room.

"I will not fail. I will kill her with my own hands!" The old woman screeched as she took a knife from inside her dress.
Karina widened her eyes in horror at the sight before her and swiftly ran towards the old woman again but once again she vanished and soon, Karina found her standing by the window, holding the knife close to her baby.

"NOOO!!"
Just then, a figure of a man appeared as fast as the wind. He snatched the baby from the old woman's arms and in a swift, pushed the old woman out the window. The old woman screamed and fell with a loud thud.
Karina quickly took her child from the stranger and held her securely in her arms, gently rubbing the child's head.
She with the stranger leaned their heads out the window and looked down on the ground but to their shocks they didn't see the scary old woman anywhere around. She had disappeared and that wasn't a good thing.

"Karina..."
A man's voice that she longed to hear came like a gust of wind in her ear, sending her the tingling sensation that she hadn't felt in a year. It was his voice.
She knew it.
She slowly looked up to the stranger.
He smiled at her. A faint smile as he streched out his hand to touch her face.

"Jeno..." She said with her eyes widely open and slowly tears began escaping her eyes.

"I'm coming back for you." Jeno replied as he pulled her into a soft, tender hug.

"This is really you...I'm not dreaming."
Karina looked up to meet his eyes again. Fondness swelled in her heart as she stared deep into his eyes. She slightly forgot about all the horror that was taking place just a moment ago.

"For a year I struggled to escape from that house...I've always knew that I could get to see you again. I wanted to see our child so badly..." He softly said, gazing at Karina then to their baby who was now starting to fall asleep.

"Her name is Minjeong, she has a pair of pretty eyes like you."
She passed the baby to Jeno and the young man was overwhelmed with joy as he held the baby close to his chest.