After Izuki somehow persuaded Katsuki to talk after about 20 minutes, the blonde had also been sitting with you in the bedroom.

"What the hell did you guys call me over here for? its fucking late and i had to sneak out of my own damn house!" The blonde was full of complaints. Afterall, his friends were all staying over.

"Im sorry... you didn't have to come " you groaned, causing the boy to stick his middle finger at you.

"What the fuck do you need, Y/N." the man growled

"Why are you being such a dick?"

"Well your dumbass woke me up! So unless you or the damn nerd has something serious , like one of you are dying, then i dont care!"

"You know what...! Doesn't matter! Good night you two..."

With that, you poofed out of the room, appearing into your bedroom in Aizawa's home.

So close to spilling your guts, huh!

After wrapping up your curls and a long shower, you slid into bed, texting your mother a quick goodnight text. Settling into your duvet, your heavy eyelids shut, pulling you into a dreamless slimber.

...

Once the morning arrived and your alarm decided to disturb you,  you peeled back your white duvet, preparing yourself for the day.

After a quick shower, you refreshed your halfup  do from the day  before, sliding on the Ua uniform afterwards

"Of course the skirts are short as hell too... The hell do they want a girl to do if she has thighs and an ass?" you mumbled, sliding black spandex on under.

Once you were done, you slid on a pair of your favorite sneakers, not bothering to wear some " preppy" shoes

Once your outfit was on and done, you put on a crap ton of necklaces, bracelets, and rings, sliding your mask on over your face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once your outfit was on and done, you put on a crap ton of necklaces, bracelets, and rings, sliding your mask on over your face.

"Y/N! You ready to go?" you heard dad call

"Yeah, I got some shit to tell ya!" you called back, exiting your room. the room was still bare as hell, so you planned afterschool you'd decorate.

After heading down the stairs , you were handed your f/c travel coffee mug, a smile appearing on your face.

"alright... spill the beans." Aizawa spoke as you both climbed into your car, pulling out of the driveway.

"So... We're at the mall right? Then boom! Tomura Shigaraki is there too and is holding Izuku with four fingers at his neck. I threatened him of course, because legally i can use my quirk but he quickly revealed that i was Genie from America . I denied it of course, saying i never was a hero there but i think it got Izuku to think because he called me over last night and asked me if it was true. I think he knows and i was so close to telling him but i chickened out. I dont want this to be the first mission I fail because i couldn't keep my mouth shut or that people figure out who i ..." you sighed

"Understandable... Aren't you able to erase memories?"

"Yes, but its still very experimental. If i do the wrong person or wrong memories , it can ruin alot in the future so i try not to ."

"Shoot... Okay. If he ask, just tell him no. You know how to lie with a straight face... Afterall, i taught you how!"

you giggled, as what he was said was correct. He taught you how to lie with a straight face to the point anyone could believe you if you were to say something untruthful. Only ine who wouldnt was always your parents.

After pulling into the  faculty parking lot to drop off Aizawa, you pulled into the student lot, students around you mouths becoming agape as they wondered who would drive such an expensive car.

Climbing out, you smirked, fixing your mask as you grabbed your bag and headed  indoors. Clearly, you knew how to draw attention to yourself .

lets get through the day huh..?

...

"L/N! You've been here now for a day and we know nothing  about you except the fact you're from America!" mina whinned.

Somehow, they persuaded you to sit at their table during lunch

"Whatchu' wanna know?" you questioned, digging into your burger.

"Anything , really! mainly your quirk~" Denki brought up

"Dude you sound like Midoryia about her quirk" Jiro snorted.

"Yeah dude, whats next? rambling? " sero laughed, the whole table except Bakugo snorting

"Uhm... Well i moved to America when i was  almost 5. before then, me Zuku , and Katsu was friends. Uhm... Lived with my mom whos a model, then i moved here  again like 4 days ago to live with my dad. Quirk wise is a secret. I dont need my quirk to prove myself in every battle or altercation unless i know i need it ..."

" I thought you transferred?" mina questioned

"Tch, probably still dont have a damn quirk..!" the hothead spoke up

"Sorry i just came back from visiting my mom a few days ago... I did transfer here. and.... Boy, i'll have you know that after i left? my quirk formed and is probably more powerful than yours. Not to toot my own horn but please, that superiority shit? Dont work with me. Dont make me embarrass you, Katsu." You smirked as you watch the boy become visibly angry, storming out with his lunch.

"Thats the first person to put Bakubae in his place!" Mina squealed, the table all surprised you caused the boy to leave

"Really? its not hard.. Just tell em' you to dont wanna hear all his bullshit and he'll shut up!"

"You're real cool, L/N!" Kirishima said, the group agreeing.

"Awe, thanks!"

Maybe friends isn't too bad...