Tang Yao was in the center of the storm, as if unaware, only thinking about eating.

After eating, Tang Yao opened Daocun's snack box at Lu Bei's urging. Various exquisite and beautiful snacks were placed in the box, and there was a peach blossom hairpin in the middle.

Tang Yao picked up the peach blossom hairpin: "There is also a hairpin in this box. The workmanship is quite rough."

Tang Yao found that although the workmanship was rough, the wood turned out to be a very good kind of wood, more expensive than gold and silver. .

There is a blooming rose carved on the hairpin, and it is also hollowed out, but it looks like a beginner's carving, so you can't look closely.

"If you don't like it, just throw it away. I didn't pay attention. Maybe it was given by the merchant for an event." Lu Bei said on the side.

Xu Haocheng suddenly laughed out loud.

"What?" Tang Yao raised her eyebrows and looked at him.

Xu Haocheng waved his hand: "It's okay, sister."

Lu Bei glanced at him sideways, his eyes a little cold.

Although the workmanship was rough, Tang Yao still put the hairpin away.

This move made Lu Bei's mood instantly improve. Xu Haocheng curled his lips, turned around and took a piece of snack and stuffed it into his mouth.

"A bit dry, sister." Xu Haocheng said deliberately.

"Go and drink some water. Who told you to eat my snacks?" Tang Yao glared at him, then put everything away, but still stuffed another snack into Xu Haocheng's hand.

After eating, Lu Bei said goodbye.

Tang Yao brought him a pack of healthy snacks made by Xiaoli so that he could eat them when he was fine.

After Lu Bei thanked him, he slowly left with snacks in hand.

Lu Nan sent a piece of rough stone, and the green inside could be seen under the scraped outer skin. Cheng An sent a bottle of perfume. I had never seen the logo on it. It smelled of fresh vegetation and a very melodious backnote.

Tang Yao thanked Lu Nan and Cheng An on her mobile phone.

Lu Nan was working, and it took him a long time to reply to the message. The content was very simple: "This is a gift in return for the peach blossom wine."

Lu Nan did not expect that the peach blossom wine he brought back from the B&B could actually help him negotiate a business deal.

Originally, he was going to have a drink during his break in the office. As soon as he poured the wine, an unexpected customer came to visit. The company followed up on this customer for a long time. When the customer came over, he smelled the refreshing smell of wine and came immediately. interest.

Finally, when the customer left, Lu Nan reluctantly gave him a small bottle, and the business was concluded.

Lu Nan felt that Tang Yao might be the lucky star of their Lu family. After getting to know her, Lu Bei's illness recovered and the Lu family's business was booming.

Another hour had passed when Cheng An responded to the message.

"I just finished a meeting with a director. I took a script and will join the team next month. Oh, it's so annoying to be so sophisticated. You're welcome. This perfume is from my private collection and was customized by a master perfumer in France. Doesn’t it smell good?”

The two of them started chatting one by one.

When he heard Tang Yao say that there was an ugly wooden hairpin in the Daocun dim sum box, Cheng An couldn't hold it back and sent a voice full of hahahaha.