Today happened to be the peak period, and the floats couldn't be called, so he ran all the way here.

"They really wanted to come to me, but they didn't even get through the door and left on their own," Tang Yao said.

Xu Haocheng knew that his sister was powerful. He scratched his head and felt that his worries were in vain. Maybe she didn't need his reminder at all.

"But thank you for reminding me." Xu Haocheng was still a little disappointed at first, but Tang Yao calmed down with just one sentence.

He raised his head and looked at her, smiling very cutely, like a big golden retriever.

Tang Yao couldn't help but ruffled his hair: "Follow Xiaoli to eat something first, and find a job by yourself later." "

Hey!" Xu Haocheng agreed quickly, and then followed Xiaoli to the kitchen to open the stove.

Now that he is here, Xu Haocheng wants to stay a few more days. There are a lot of troubles at home, and only here can he have a good rest.

It was not convenient for Lu Bei to show up in front of everyone, so he could only stand on the balcony after packing his things, searching for Tang Yao.

It wasn't until his eyes were firmly fixed on her that he sat on the chair contentedly and drank coffee leisurely.

There were a lot of diners and hotel guests today, and Tang Yao was almost too busy to keep her feet off the floor.

After Xu Haocheng finished eating, he hurried over to help and share some of the pressure.

After sending away the diners in the restaurant, Tang Yao took some time off and took the lunch box Xiaoli left for her. The food in it was still steaming hot, and they were all Tang Yao's favorite dishes.

Boiled pork slices, pan-fried shrimp steaks, mushrooms, etc., and a bowl of steaming soup underneath.

They are all made by Xiaoli alone.

Tang Yao sat down to eat in the courtyard of the B&B with her lunch box in hand. Xu Haocheng sat next to her and helped pat her shoulders.

"You won't go back? They won't look for you?"

"If you don't go back for the time being, they probably won't care about me. I actually still have some savings in my hand, but I don't want to give it to them. The Xu Group is broken up. Let's break up, it might be better for them, let them calm down first, and I can get some air," Xu Haocheng said.

The once proud young man seemed to have experienced a lot of vicissitudes of life.

"What are your plans in the future?" Tang Yao asked.

"I have contacted a foreign university. I want to study for a few years. My current academic qualifications..." At this point, Xu Haocheng scratched his head in embarrassment, "I got it with money before." "Indeed, I

should. Read more books." Tang Yao agreed, "In today's society, it's good to learn more knowledge." "

Sister, when I come back from my studies, it's my turn to protect you."

Xu Haocheng's eyes were bright.

Tang Yao did not hit him and nodded: "Then I will count on you."

Xu Haocheng nodded harder.

"Yuanyuan, do you want to go out for a walk?" Zhang Ru came out of the toilet and asked Li Yuanyuan.

Li Yuanyuan shook her head: "I don't want to go."

"I heard that there are a lot of delicious snacks outside. Mom, take you to eat?"