"I didn't expect this girl to be so powerful. After we went bankrupt, the Chen family was also targeted and attacked. , now it is not far from bankruptcy. "Xu Anguo sighed, "But she is a girl after all. As long as we beg her in person a few times, she should be soft-hearted. "

Sun Yulan sat on the bus where all kinds of smells were mixed together, frowning and covering her nose. Who would have thought that the country girl who everyone disliked at the beginning would have such a background.

When she thought of Xu Wan leaving Sun Yulan regretted her face extremely.

She had loved such a thing as her biological daughter for so many years, and even alienated her own daughter.

They took the last train, and when they arrived at Wanhua Town, it was already dark.

They called a car After the float, they were discussing what to say to Tang Yao for a while.

But when they arrived at the door of the B&B, they were dumbfounded because the door of the B&B was tightly closed and there was no one at the door.

The two looked at each other. , Sun Yulan stepped forward and knocked on the door.

"Yaoyao, I am mother. Sun Yulan's tone was better than ever before, "Dad and I came to see you." "

Sun Yulan knocked on the door for a long time, but there was no answer at all. It was quiet, as if no one was there.

"Keep knocking. If she doesn't come out, we will make a big deal about this matter and let everyone know that she turned a blind eye to her biological parents. . "Xu Anguo said fiercely.

"Okay, it's you two beasts! "At this time, a sharp voice came from the opposite side, interrupting their plans.

The person who came was none other than Aunt Li from the canteen across the street, and she was followed by Xiaoduo. They both came out after hearing the knock on the door. I saw it.

I didn’t expect to hear Xu Anguo’s plan.

“Yao Yao happily went to the capital city to find you, but you turned out to be bad to her! Drive her back! My Yaoyao has been the most well-behaved since she was a child. I have long wanted to go to Beijing to settle the score with you two! I'll beat you two beasts to death! "Although Aunt Li was gentle and gentle to Tang Yao, she was very aggressive when she was young. Otherwise, a woman would not be able to support this canteen. Aunt Li

rushed over with a broom, and Xiaoduo also rushed over, one by one. Her little face turned red and full of anger.

Although Aunt Li only said that there were donations from kind-hearted people, she was not stupid and could probably guess that she could study now only because of Tang Yao's donation. She was grateful to Tang Yao. Their hearts are particularly strong, and the most despised thing is who slanders Tang Yao.

Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo have been enjoying themselves for so many years, but they have never seen such a battle. They were so frightened that they ran away. They

could only discuss staying in a B&B hotel. .

However, their faces have been on the news. The young people in the family will see them. Several hotels recognize who they are and directly say that the rooms are full.

In the end, they can only stay in a hotel with their faces covered without looking at their ID cards. A dark hotel.

As soon as they entered the room, a musty smell hit their noses, making the two of them cough.

"What should we do now?" That girl must have deliberately not opened the door! "Sun Yulan said angrily.

"Tomorrow we will go to the B&B to have a good time. Rumors spread quickly in this small place. She, Tang Yao, must also want to save face. "Xu Anguo had a gloomy face.