However, the three robots of our own are too gentle, and they don't seem to have anything to do with what the interstellar people are worried about.

Xiaoyue placed the food on the table on the roof, set the dishes and chopsticks before calling Tang Yao over.

"Xiaoli did Buddha Jump Over the Wall today. She said you would definitely like it." Xiaoyue's voice was gentle and gentle.

As soon as Tang Yao heard about Buddha jumping over the wall, the thick and fragrant soup appeared in Tang Yao's mind, and she immediately stood up from the recliner.

When the lid of the casserole is opened, white smoke rises instantly, and the aroma rushes out.

Tang Yao first scooped up a bowl of thick golden soup. After taking a sip, the fresh aroma filled the entire mouth, leaving endless aftertaste.

It was warm from the mouth to the stomach.

The ingredients are also stewed just right, tender and delicious.

Tang Yao only felt full of happiness.

After eating an entire casserole of Buddha Jumping Over the Wall by herself, Tang Yao was so exhausted that she had to stand up and walk around a few times to eat.

If Xiaoyue and the others didn't eat human food, she would really want to share this delicious food with them.

After staying for a few days, the first batch of guests had to leave the B&B because the purchased days expired.

When leaving, his sons, grandsons or a dedicated bodyguard team all gathered at the gate of the B&B.

I waited and waited but didn't wait for my relatives to show up. When I looked inside, I saw that everyone was surrounding a beautiful little girl.

Tang Yao couldn't resist the pleading of a group of elderly people at this time, so she could only agree to limit the purchase of one pot per person.

Everyone cheered and went to choose the ones they liked.

An old man was left on the spot, looking at Tang Yao with earnest eyes: "Girl Tang, I want to buy a piece of wood, the kind you put on the table in the restaurant. That kind of old material is hard to come across, and the price is easy to find." , otherwise, you can just sell me a table."

Tang Yao helplessly held up her forehead: "There is still a piece of wood in the backyard, let me sell it to you, don't worry about my table."

The old man immediately smiled brightly.

Their children and grandchildren were surprised to find that the old people who used to be decisive and meticulous in shopping malls actually smiled like children. What is the charm of this B&B?

After each of them chose what they liked, eight figures were instantly credited to Tang Yao's account, as well as small gifts from grandparents.

Everyone held her hand and said goodbye reluctantly. Apart from these precious flowers, plants and wood, Tang Yao was good-looking, well-behaved, cute and soft, and she was indeed liked by everyone.

The old people left one by one. People waiting outside found that their parents or grandparents were the same before coming to the B&B, but they were completely different when they left.

It seems that my complexion is better and a little younger.

When I asked this question, I only received a blank look from my elders.

"Yao Yao takes care of us every day with delicious food and drinks. She also chats with us when she has time. Naturally, she is in good health. How can you, an unfilial son like you, never accompany me like Yaoyao?" The