Regina and Levi.

Walburga did not know what she had expected when she heard that there had been a kid who came out Black through an inheritance test, and she needed to come see

Walburga did not know what she had expected when she heard that there had been a kid who came out Black through an inheritance test, and she needed to come see. Perhaps she expected to see a ragged kid with physiques similar to them - silk black hair and pale skin. Or maybe someone looking snotty and abandoned. However, it escaped her imagination to see a pale, skinny child with the wildest white hair and streak of blues in it. Or the blues of its eyes, completely a different pattern and heterochromic.

The girl is beautiful and exotic. In her eyes, the child before her was a doll. “H-hello.” the girl stuttered. Walburga hummed in response “What is your name, girl?” she asked. mismatched eyes met her own before looking away quickly. “Furina, m-my lady.”

“Hm. Furina, is it? You are… my sister’s child.” she said.

“You are… my aunty?” the child said, meeting her eyes again. “Yes, I have thought my sister dead for a long time. You bear nothing in resemblance to her. Had it not been for the inheritance test, I would not have believed it. You look. . . eccentric.” Bellatrix would be ecstatic to meet this girl, that much Walburga was sure of.

“Ah..I-i never met my mother.” Furina said, casting her eyes downward. “Do you know what it takes to be a Black, Furina?” she asked, Furina bit her lower lip and tried to remember what it was that she heard about the Noble and most Ancient House of Black. “T-to ..  ahem! To be strong and never falter..?” she tried. Inwardly berating herself already.

“Hm, it meets the criteria. A Black must be strong. For we have goals and ambitions, we must be able to uphold them. A Black does any means necessary to get what they want. They must be unafraid, they must be bold, and at the same time calculating. We are above the above, the reason why the heavenly body is in our name. A Black must never fail, never Furina. we see through it till the end, and failure is not in our name.”

“It takes a lot of things to be a Black, unique in our own ways and flourishing all time. Family over everything. I am here today as the Lady of the Noble and Most Ancient House Black. Now, who are you?” Walburga finished, a calculated look towards the 10 years old.

It was a simple question. Furina had nowhere to go. If Lady Black decided to leave her in the orphanage, she would lose everything she could have. Furina was without anything, and she could lose more depending on Walburga’s choice. Furina will not throw away what will be hers. She knew the reputation surrounding this family, and Furina did not care.

“Furina Regina Black. A member of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black.” She said, followed by a short curtsy, raising to meet the eyes of Walburga.

Unhinged, Walburga smiled at the girl. Sensing a thrill in her veins, Regina Black. The same name that she had thought to give her daughter if she ever had one, thought by her and her deceased sister.

“Regina. . . come.”

Furina will have to become the embodiment of a proper Black. Somehow, she had a feeling that acting like one couldn't be that difficult.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

James was sure there must have been favouritism of some sort on their family. His name? James. His looks? Average. His hair? Black, messy even. His eyesight? shit. A figure wearing blue passes by his peripheral view. And then there was his brother- twin brother. Or what they’d like to tease as the better Potter.

He loved his brother, but what the hell? While James was sort of tan, probably from playing too much outside, too, his brother was pale. And had white hair - white since birth. The guy liked it long for whatever reasons and stopped cutting it since their 5th birthday; it suited him. Who was James to judge? And then his eyes - Unlike James’ hazel ones, his brother had blue ones. Which was ordinary, okay? James won that one and lost the game again due to his terrible eyesight.

And his name? Leviathan. Why - why?? He was James. Just plain James. Both his mom and dad had pretty unique names, as well as his twin. What were their parents thinking, naming one Leviathan and the other James?

“James, James!” his mother's voice snapped him out of his inner thoughts. “what?” he asked. Euphemia Potter huffed, sternly looking at her son. “Your brother is cleaning his room. And it's already so clean. And here you are, lazing around staring at the ceiling. Why don't you pick up your broom - not for flying but to actually clean, God! Your room looks like a garbage site. What was I thinking, giving you your own room? I ought to have your door privileges removed, young man!” His mother said, nagging his ears away.

James sighed “But we have house elves!” he exclaimed “which are about to faint with just the sight of your room! I specifically instructed them to leave cleaning your rooms to yourself to teach you responsibility, but what have you been doing? nothing!”

“Mom, your blood levels might rise.” Levi said, looking at them with tired eyes. James rolled his eyes, which was his mistake as their mother caught him in the act “Oh! So now you're rolling your eyes on me?” James stood up on his way to his room.

“James Potter! where are you going!?” Euphemia exclaimed, clearly stressed.

“To my room! You want me to clean it, bloody hell, mom!”

“Why you-”

“Mother, tea is ready.”

“Huh- when did you - oh! Thank you, Levi darling. James! That room better be clean when I look at it later!”

God. Why couldn't they be boring identical twins? James sighed before picking up trash in his room.