MANISHA RANI 👑

Manisha Rani!!

A extraordinary girl from a ordinary family, who grew up in a small town in Bihar. She's a giver, a giver who never expect anything in return.

Living with her father, who loves her unconditionally, she always craved for her mother's love. Although, she always mask up her feelings about the same, but deep down it was her wish to reunite her family but it was impossible as the gap between her parents can never be fulfilled and she don't want to compel them just for her sake as her elder sister is already married and both her brothers were busy in their lives. Maybe, they don't miss their mother that much but Manisha, being the younger one always craved for it.

Her elder sister, who sacrificed her studies for fulfilling Manisha's dreams and fought with the world for her, is a married woman. She has lovely family. Her husband loves her and her daughter, the star of her eye, Mishika. Mishika is lucky as she gets love of two mothers. One, her own mother, and second Manisha, who loves Mishika to moon and back.

Manisha, after surviving the difficult childhood, had promised herself to give Mishika every comfort which she used to crave during her childhood.

Nowadays, Manisha is in Mumbai, living with her younger brother Rohit and her cute cousin sister Misty. She's a renowned name in industry now but the journey behind was not even a bit easy. Her every step is full of thorns but she went through it all believing in her destiny and her talent.

Few months back, she went to bigg boss OTT season 2 (the main reason of her popularity). When she went inside the house she was known by the very less audience but as the journey went ahead she became the most loved contestant. She gained audience, attention, popularity and most importantly love and prayers.

As she came out, she was overwhelmed by the love she's getting. Although she had that confidence in herself that she's gonna slay but the love was much more than she expected.

She has everything now, a house, her own luxury car, a good bank balance, name and fame. But there is much more she want to achieve.

Along with fans, Manisha also gained lots of haters (her actual fans)!! There was always some negativity going around in social media for her.

In bigg boss, she made couple of friends. She always stood by them no matter what. Always supported them even behind their back. Even after coming out of bigg boss house, she supported them whenever they needed. But never got that support from anyone. She never asked nor expected. As a giver, she never expected anything for her.

So join in the journey of Manisha Rani with your writer!!