3.0|| midnight escapades

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

"Soft smiles... sharp tongue"

═══ ═══

Y/p
Song: house of balloons/ glass table girls- the weeknd
(Songs are optional)

═══ ═══

My heart was beating out of my chest, the wind blowing past my hair, yet I kept running. I knew I had to; if I didn't, it was over.

Feet colliding with the pavement, an awful headache accumulating in my head, and my heart pounding at full speed.

It wasn't a good feeling; in fact, it was horrible. My shoes skid on the pavement once I turned the corner, my eyes bloodshot, and I made it to a school, collapsing on the ground as I doubled over trying to catch my breath.

My body felt like it was going to implode on itself, like I was getting stabbed in the chest over and over in a repetitive motion.

"Fuck," I breathed in a fit of coughs.

I retched over blood spilling from my lips, nails clawing onto my thighs to try and ground myself from whatever was going on inside my body.

A voice yelled out too loudly, and my eyes widened, but I still couldn't even breathe, so I didn't even try to respond. I collected the blood in my mouth, swishing it around before spitting it all out onto the concrete.

My ears picked up once I heard the sound of foot steps, and I collected my breath, standing up fully on guard.

"Are you deaf? The hell are you doing here?" A stern and mildly irritated voice called out way too loud for my liking, and I still heard the sound of footsteps.

I saw who had spoken and turned my head to the red-haired male, sprinting and grabbing him, covering his mouth with my hand, then slowly walking backwards to a hidden corner.

"I'll explain later. Just keep your mouth shut," I whispered, pleading slightly as my back hit the wall with a small thump and the sound of footsteps getting closer and louder.

As confused as he was, he followed my lead for a few seconds before he started to struggle.

"Mmmhphh," he said, his words getting muffled by my hand, and I stepped on his foot to keep him quiet.