Sorry Bae

Toothpaste spilled on the sink as Sulan contemplates on whether to use the spilled paste or the little remains in the cap, she runs out the door of her dorm speeding to class before colliding with Lilian (her best friend)

Lilian: Hey, slowdown girl class starts by 9am and it's just 8, what are u doing in school by this time aren't u meant to be in bed still dreaming.

Sulan adjusts her glasses before picking her books from the floor as she replies with "Early bird gets the worm."

The two girls laugh together entering the empty lecture hall. They settle down to talk but it was shortly interrupted by the buzzing noise on Lilian's phone showing Mike's name she picks it and the two love birds smooch themselves with lovey-dovey words. Sulan just sits still examining the lecture board behaving like a rock, even though Sulan has a boyfriend their relationship is something Lilian would barf at, Lilian had lots of hookups before settling with Mike, She just could not get why Sulan refused to leave Nix and find someone else. Lilian and Sulan are two different people but make a great combination like peanut butter and jam.

Lilian: Sorry Bea, u know how boys are.
Sulan: After 30min, it's fine just don't forget to come to the study group

Sulan knows Lilian won't come but still encourages her hoping one day she will come around. Sulan's talk was interrupted by Nix's call.

Sulan: Hi Babe, how was ur night
Nix: Good, but with u it would have been better
Sulan blushes as the couple continue talking before ending the call with "I Love u'

It was already 8:50 and people started occupying seats people never wanted to sit near the lecturer's table but that was Sulan's usual spot
Lilian and Sulan both study Jewelry design but Lilian never liked school, she only came early to write her name on the attendance list, Nix on the other hand is studying medicine and rarely had time for Sulan so most of their conversations were online.
Two weeks passed and nothing interesting had happened to the two girls just the same boring couples texting I love u
One day while Mr.Gu (her lecturer)
was teaching he told Sula to wait behind, after the class he told Sulan that Wei would like to give her a job offer at XiChi's company.
XiChi Company is the largest jewelry design company in the city and Sulan was more than happy to receive this offer, she told Lilian and Nix who was very happy for her, Lilian took her out to a bar for a very long time and they were drunk, Lilian even took pictures of themselves drunk fortunately before the girls could get into trouble Mike and his friend Zhong happened to be passing by and seeing the two drunk girls the decided to take them to their homes, of course, Mike took Lilian while Zhong had no choice but to take Sulan to his home

Writers Point
Hi guys just started writing looking forward to your votes and comments and the book is more than it is here stick around for the remaining chapters, bye.