BEGINNING OF AN END

I cannot tell how it started. All I know that day, the siren echoed atop of the earth and the world had gotten mad. I did not expect that one canonical event will eventually change who I am and fostered a version of who I'd become.

I can't unleash the chains of uncanny that binds the moral that incarcerated humans, but there's only one thing I can assure. . . I can tell how this end. I know the death of me will end the unfathomable forthcoming. I am desperate to be killed, if not, I am the evildoers penitentiary. Isn't that a good idea?

"You're the second to the last notorious killer who I gave my authority to kill me. . . still can't kill. Aren't you ashamed of your self?" wika nito sa lalaking hubo't hubad na nakalambitin habang nakatali ang mga kamay at paa na parang crucifixion. Naging canvas ang katawan nito sa pulang likido na pumipinta rito. Ang mga sugat na inukit ay sinisimot ng mga lintang nilagay ng babae, nanunuot sa kalamnan niya.

"Putangina! Parang awa mo na patayin mo na lang ako!" The man scream out of his lungs, he wanted to end the suffering by begging her to end his life but she who hasn't been named doesn't know killing, she wanted her hands to be innocent from killing. . . she don't want to kill because she believe only thyself can kill its own.
She only knows one thing. . . a torture can be less sinful.

"So soothing to hear that a man who doesn't know mercy begged for mercy. . . how beautiful it is, " saad pa ng babae at humagikhik. Sa dilim ay nangingitim ang mga mata nito.

"Demonyo ka!" sigaw ng lalaki. Mga mata nito'y halos lumuwa na.

"If I'm a demon then who's sitting in the throne of hell?" nakakalokong asik nito, "Satan would be insulted. Be careful with your words, he might drag you down there!" pang-aasar na pananakot nito at saka tumawa ng malakas. Her laughter echoed inside the apartment.

"Pinagsisihan kong tinanggap ko ang alok mo na patayin ka! Baliw!" Binusalan nito ang bunganga ng lalaki ng isang bote na basag kaya halos mapunit na ang bunganga nito. Pagkatapos ay kinuha niya rin ito at tinapon sa wall.

"You're just like the other! Useless! Mga walang kwenta! Naniniwala pa naman ako sa kakayahan niyong pumatay pero sinira niyo lang ang paniniwala ko! Mga inutil! Mas masahol pa kayo sa mga tinuring niyong baboy sa pagpatay! Malamang ay pinagtatawanan kayo ng mga biktima niyo ngayon!" galit na tugon ng babae. Nagwala ito at pinagtatapon ang mga gamit sa loob na mabilis na mahagip ng kaniyang mga mata. Hinarap niyang muli ang kalunos-lunos na kalagayan ng lalaki. Bigla na lamang itong lumuhod at saka humagolgol at niyakap ang sarili na parang nababaliw.

"Why can't you kill me!? I just want to die!"

"H-hindi ka normal. . . " mahinang sambit ng lalaki dahil unti-unti na itong nanghihina sa kalagayan niya. Natahimik bigla sa pag-iyak ang babae at saka tumayo. Nilapitan niya ito ng harap-harapan at kinuha ang isang linta na sumisimot sa tiyan niya.

"What are you good at killing again?" Hindi ito sinagot ng lalaki.

Nagkunwaring nag-isip ito habang ang atensyon ay nakatuon sa lintang gumagalaw na hawak-hawak niya. "Oh I remember, you killed and raped 26 people. . ." Kinain niya ang linta na buhay na buhay pa, lasap na lasap niya ito dahil dinig na dinig ang pagnguya niya. "Now who's the real evil?" sambit niya at saka tinalikuran ang lalaki.

Nakatalikod ito at nagsalitang muli.

"You can't kill me? Then I'll just avenge them! I hope their vengeful soul celebrate on how I turned your manhood into pieces." She smirked and then get a tube with full of knife edges on the inside. Pinasok niya ito sa ari ng lalaki, may space pa ito kaya hindi pa masyadong ramdam. Nanlaki naman ang mata ng lalaki at kahit nasa kamatayan na ang kalagayan niya ay pilit pa rin itong kumawala.

"It will explode in 10 seconds! Be ready!" She giggled and laughed evilly.

After 10 seconds. . .it did!

The man screamed in pain when he saw his flesh explode and ripped into pieces. It showered blood and it splattered in the room.

"What are you!?" The last man's word almost losing his breath.

"You should've asked who I am. That's the real question here," tugon naman nito. "Don't worry you'll know my name before I officially pronounced you dead." She wiped the blood on her face first and then she suddenly go near him and untie his one arm. She gave him a knife.

Lumayo muli ito and there she said, "I'm Klare Diaz. "She smirked after she introduced. Klare Diaz, she doesn't own that name.

"Does my name rings a bell?" she playfully asked. "I know you remember that. How come you wouldn't know. . .she's your first victim." She smiled and continued her statement. "In memory of her do me a favor. . . kill your self the way you took her life. " Without hesitation, the man pierced the knife on his neck.

"What a waste of time! The notorious killer Yosef Sarosa is now dead!" Her last word before she leave the man who already lost his last breath.

Umalis siya na parang walang nangyari at habang naglalakad ay bigla na lamang nag-ring ang cellphone niya. Nang makita ang pangalan sa cellphone ay hindi na ito nag-atubili, agad-agad niya itong sinagot.

"I'm still alive, bring me to the last killer," sabi nito sa nasa kabilang linya.

"He's a priest," litanya ng nasa kabila. A smirk formed on her face.

"Save the best for the last. . . I want him," sagot niya at pinatay ang tawag. A sudden thought hit her.

We're down to the last one, if this one still fail then who shall kill me? I must die.