Eomma started tearing up. So I comforted her..

Now I am curious about her. What does she look like. Does she look exactly like my husband? Since they're twins.

Hours have passed and teahyung ain't still coming back so I decided to go to the terrace. It's winter so the surrounding is full of snow.. What a beautiful scenery. I stepped down the stairs and walked towards the garden area. It's my favorite place in the hotel.

It's getting dark but I dont mind. I just wanna unwind. The issue about teahyung's twin sister still lingers in my mind. Like how did they even managed to hide everything about her.. Did she really do something too bad? Well, they said she killed someone, and it's her freaking girlfriend. Should I be afraid of her?

"Do you have a lighter..."

I flinched when I heard a voice.

"Oh, sorry, did I scare you?" the voice asked again. And when I turned around I saw a woman wearing a black hoodie and a leather jacket, a black beanie and black leather gloves.

"Uh,I don't smoke..." I looked away blushing when she noticed that I was staring at her..

"Ah,Okay.." She smiled. She put back her cigarette in her leather jacket's pocket.. "Are you a guest here?"

"Uh,.."Never give personal informations to strangers Hanni..."Y-yea,sorry I have to go.. Nice meeting you.."

"You afraid of me?" She asked,smirking." Don't worry I am not a bad person.."

I ignored her and walked back to the hotel. Who's that woman? She looks so cool,tho. And she's good looking. I smiled.

Hey, why am I even smiling? I looked like a high schooler who got noticed by the school's campus crush. Fuck, who is she?!

Teahyung met me in our room. He told me he needed to help his father about the hotel.

"So did you see her?" I asked.

He sighed."Yes.."

"You never told me about her.." I said as I leaned on his shoulder.

"She's my twin sister.." He said." But we aren't identical so I don't look like her. I am tall, she's 5'6 but she's feisty. She always gets in trouble when we're kids. She's always in the Principal's office for punching other students, engaging in gang fight, girls fighting over her, etc.. Uncle Jim was one of the owners of the school, so they can't just expel her. I loved her just like any sibling would do.

But she was a total pain in the ass. She was a rebel and she's doing all the things that can trigger our father. Then one day.. She allegedly killed her girlfriend... She was found dead with a deep stab wound on her stomach and they found Minji's fingerprints on the handle. Her girlfriend was a daughter of a well known politician so we can't do anything about it. Even if we can the evidence were so strong. Minji never told me or our parents what really happened that night. She never talked to us again. Eomma, got sick bcoz of that. She developed a heart problem. That's why I hated Minji... Father told us to never mention her name ever again. But she's still my sister, not just a sister, but my twin.."

" Maybe she's changed.." I said

"I dunno..."She gave me an acrid smile." She's still the feisty Minji I've known when we talked in her room.."

"Did she and your father made up?"I asked again.

"My father told me, that she's still his child,tho.." he sigh.

After sorting our stuff. We both got down and had dinner with the family. They all look so happy coz well, it's our favorite time of the year. Kim clan are happy people. That's why I enjoy their family gatherings.

But all of them stopped talking and laughing in the even hall when someone opened the door.

Oh, it's the woman I met in the garden. The people started murmuring and whispering into each other.

"Minji..." My husband approached her smiling. He hugged her and offered her a drink.

So,she's Kim Minji! We already met!

"Come, I'll introduce you to my twin sister.." He pulled me towards Minji who's having a conversation with Joy, their cousin. I felt nervous and embarrassed.

"Hi, Hanni.."Minji smiled at me and offered a handshake."You look beautiful in person.I only saw you in the family pictures at our house."

So she already knew who am I when we met in the garden but she didn't tell a thing. What a prick. She made me look stupid!

I forced myself to shake her hand and smiled at her. She surely made fun of me!

"You are lucky, brother.."She said."She's beautiful.."

"I know,sis.." teahyung tapped her shoulder.

Minji gave me hidden smirks and I hated it. What is wrong with her?! Is she taunting me or what?!

I don't like her. And first impression last. She really is an eccentric bitch who I will hate to meet again.

I didn't talk to her again. But she keeps giving me weird glances. Like what a creep?! Yes, she's so beautiful. She's cool but I hate her aura. She's like so full of herself. She's a total opposite of teahyung, who is shy and humble.

She's like that one member of a family whom you will hate for being an asshole. Thank goodness this is just a one night gathering and not a vacation. I don't like her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yooooo!!!! I'm backkkk!!

how is your new year?

huhu, back to school again!!  but to be honest, I really miss you guys so of course what to do? ehh make a new story even if we have school on monday😁

btw,, enjoy y'all ,and I have many stories in drafts so I'll force myself to not lazy upload a new chapter  to finish then there will be a new story again, if I'm not busy at school.
so that's all!! see yeah guys!!!!