Luca hold tightly the pillow that hold marc and vale wedding ring, alex just look at them with anxious.

Vale take a deep breath before he look at marc deep brown eyes, "marc I've known you like almost forever, i know I've broke your heart because what happened in 2015 and I'm very sorry for broke your heart so much."

"You give me a chance and i take it, marc you are the boy that I've always been seeing and you are the only one that capable to take my heart, my heart is full of your love and I'm so happy really happy to be surrendered with all your love, please believe me when i say I'm very disappointed at myself for what happened in 2015."

"I really really love you marc and I'm promising you everything that i have and owned I'll give it up just for you because you are the one that i really want marc, i love you so much sweetheart." Vale say as he take a breath after his vow, marc wipe the side of his eyes for not letting the tears fall.

"Marc marquez you can start your vow." Say the officiant to marc, marc take a shaky breath and look up right at vale blue eyes the eyes that making marc feeling like fall into the deepest ocean.

"Vale i love you so much that i could die happy with all your love, vale everything that you had been do for me is so much more perfect than what you've think and I'm very proud of you."

"I know I've also broke your heart in 2015 but vale it's all just the past and noe it's the new chapter about us, i would love to lived my life with you and making a new chapter, the chapter that definitely wouldn't be something that we would guess."

"Vale I'm very happy and willing to be your lawful partners and I'm so much happy that we've been going through everything together, i promise you that i will always be with you and i will always give you the chance that i have for you, i will give up motoGP if you want me to vale, I'm happy that you would be the part of me like the greece history that we've been read that every human have to find their half, you are the half of me vale." Marc say as he ended his vow with the tears that fall from his eyes, vale carefully wipe the tears scared that he will hurt Marc.

"And now it's time for the vows.
Valentino rossi do you take marc márquez alentà as your lawful husband?." Say the officiant, marc and vale hand holding together tighter.

"I do." Say vale with a gentle smile as he brush marc hand, marc smile as he see vale gentleness.

"And marc màrquez alentá do you take Valentino rossi as your lawful husband?." Say the officiant to marc, marc curl his lips and smile to vale.

"I do." Marc say with softness in his voice as he see vale hold tightned.

"And now for the ring."

Vale take the ring from the pillows that luca hold - it's just a simple rose gold band ring, nothing flashy and no one wouldn't even give a much attention to the ring and the ring also their choice with agreement, they buy the ring right a month ago.

His hand is steady as he gently claps in his own, "i give you this ring as the symbol of our marriage and love."

Marc could feel his heart slams against his ribcage as vale slides the ring into his finger, the rose gold ring joined the silver engagement ring.

Marc look at his hand and smile while his eyes was filled with tears, he take a ring from the pillow that luca hold and he gently slide in the ring into vale long and thin finger "i give you this ring as the symbol of our marriage and love."