𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐀 ð€ð¥ðžð«ð­á••àŒŒâœ¿â€¢Ì€ïž¿â€¢ÌàŒœá•—

Začít od začátku

As I enter I look around and I am shocked to see that the restaurant is so empty, as I stood there in shock that the restaurant was so empty a worker then slowly approached me.

"I am sorry Miss, but this restaurant is fully booked. A special customer has booked the whole restaurant for themselves."

Why would this date book the whole restaurant for just us two? Whatever the reason is I don't care, I just want to get this date over and done with.

"Do you have a male customer here?I'm his guest."

"Oh really? Then follow me to the table." He then bows after answering what I had told him. He then leads me to table that has a long couch. Once we reach the table I then bowed to the waiter and then looked across to the long couch do see a handsome man in a green suit.

It was really strange. Because he was reading a newspaper, like who reads newspapers these days. He had no absolute awareness of the surroundings. I the scoff and sit down in the chair opposite him.

" I didn't know that people to this day still read newspapers. You are really old- fashioned." I voice my opinion will sitting down opposite him. I then place my bag on my chair and then cross my legs and arms.

He then suddenly decides to lower the newspaper while I start to say that " I will have you know that I have no interest in being married at all because I am married to my music and fans" I then start to freeze on the spot as I get a clearer view of his face that has the sun shining down on his face.

How can someone look that good in the sun?

"Whatsoever." After I finished my sentence I made sure he didn't catch me having hesitancy when talking to him.

When staring at him I thought he would kind and polite... but I was wrong. He was cocky and rude!.

"Marry your work? Marry your pillow cause I don't care. Why would I be concerned about your life." He answered in a boring and annoyed voice. I scoff underneath my breath after hearing his reply to the first thing I said to him.

He then had the cheek to say "If you must share personal information, I'd prefer your bank account password instead." He added and I didn't know whether to laugh or be annoyed.

"Do we even know each other?" I asked

"That's highly unlikely." He said in a stuck up tone

"Then, where the hell are your manners if we're complete and utter strangers?"

"All human beings. Are insignificant to me." He said with the most serious tone and face. As soon as I heard him say that I thought he is absolutely crazy and I was tempted to ask if he needs a psychiatrist because I can pay and find him one.

What is seriously wrong with this lunatic?

"Aren't you a human too? What do you think you are? Goblin or something?" I ask with a scoff and watch as his expression turns to a horrific one. "W-what? Goblin?"

"Then what am I supposed to call you? Ah, would you like me to call you dobby or maybe even Thanos?"

"Look, I booked this entire restaurant to have a quiet meal. And having someone comparing me with such creatures would defeat the purpose."

"Sounds good, then. It'll be nice and awkward." I answer with my arms crossed, while now looking outside the foggy window, he then leans forward while placing the newspaper down. "If you would like to eat at this restaurant find a day to have it on because I have booked this restaurant for myself."

I then scoffed thinking about how cocky he is, he needs to show some respect even if I wasn't famous. This lunatic needs to learn so manners and I will be pleased to teach him them.