chapter two: confusion

"I won't ever run away love, not anymore"

Her eyes glinted with assurance boring into his dark orcs displaying concern for her.

"I know.. But still, I can't think of anything else when you're not by my side for even a second"

I watched while Brixon sighed in relief as a smile crept up in his face. He was handsome. Insanely handsome. I don't even know how a human being can look this good.

He was topless with messy bed hair, his perfectly toned abs and muscles all uniting in making him look surreal. It was a dazzling view to look at.

"Aren't you going to eat with me?"

Arianne placed the food down at the table. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and approached him slowly.

"I would love to eat"

He answered, smelling the aroma of the food she served.

"Do you want cof–"

Her question was cut short at his sudden statement.

"You" He added.

Her face turned red, her cheeks heated upon hearing him say that.

"I can sense the butterflies in your stomach"

He chuckled lowly, his deep voice echoing throughout the massive interior of their mansion.

"Haven't you gotten enough last night?"

She scoffed remembering the back-breaking, bed-destroying, and leg numbing session that they had the night before.

"I wish to have more, wife"

His dark brown eyes stared into her hazel ones in pure lust. He was about to lunge on her and devour her right there.

"I can't do anymore. It still aches so bad"

She winced softly trying to walk with her trembling and numb.

A strong familiar grip possessively wrapped around her slender waist, tracing the smoothness of her skin through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Too bad.. I'm getting what I want"

Without warning, he lifted her into the table. For a moment, he was lost in her eyes. His hands gripped her body tighter, making her whimper softly.

"Brix.."

She whimpered softly, her body still aching bad.

Her whimper fueled something within him. Something sparked inside, she had pushed his buttons just by whimpering.

His bulge grew bigger, signaling his arousal for her. He was breathing heavily, hungrily looking at her.

"Fuck.. I can't stop it Arianne.. you made me"

She looked down in apology for not being able to accept his offer.