Arjun pounced on Rathore as a predator before he could speak any further. He pinned him to the wall aggressively,  holding his shoulders.
“Don’t you drag Roshni into any of this. And what do you mean by my ego? Tumhara ego bhi kuch kam nhi h. Tumne kbhi apna ego side m rkh kr ye baat accept kri, k tum galat the? Maine tumhe kitna yakeen dillane ki koshish kri k Sikandar h, or tum nahi maane. Ab jab khud Commissioner Sir ne ye baat maan li h, tumne apna ego side m rkha kya?”, he left Rathore’s shoulders with a jerk.

“Aur rahi baat meri, mere ego ki, to maine Riya se maafi maange ki koshish ki thi, usne hi mujhe mauka nhi diya”, he said shrugging his shoulders.

“Tumne bhi to nhi diya tha Rawte mujhe, vo mauka.” Rathore said teary-eyed. Arjun's anger melted and guilt took over.

Rathore was not wrong. After Commissioner had announced that Sikandar existed and his case would be given to ETF, Arjun had seen guilt in Rathore’s eyes. Rathore tried to talk to him, but Arjun was too stubborn. He kept his hurt above their friendship. Not realizing, Rathore was hurt as well.

Rathore scanned Arjun’s face, saw guilt written over it and knew the iron was hot, it was the right time to strike.

“Maine hi mana kiya tha use tumse baat krne ko!”, confessed Rathore.

Arjun was dumbfounded. Rathore was behind all this. He had asked Riya not to talk to him. Riya had been avoiding him all this while because of him. How dare he?

He jumped over him. Rathore was not expecting anything of this sort, so he lost his balance and landed on the floor, but taking Arjun down with him too.

Arjun held his collar and started shouting, “Tumhe moral science teacher banne ko kisne kaha h? Tumhe pta h m kitna pareshan hu pichle 3 din se?”

Rathore, tried to free himself and replied, “Tum to sirf 3 din se preshan the, aur mujhe jo 3 saal se preshan kr k rkha h, uska hisaab bhi do.”

“Tumne ye kiya kyun?”, a frustrated Arjun spoke.

“I wanted you to REALIZE..”

“Don’t give me that ‘love ka Maamla h’ wala answer. I am not taking it from you atleast, Sam.”

Both were shocked. Arjun, because he called Rathore with that name after all these years. While Rathore got the shock of his life. “LOVE"?, he thought to himself. “I wanted him to realize his MISTAKE, he realized his love? For whom? Clearly, not for me! Is it Riya? No! What? Yes! That’s why he was so restless all these days.

Shree and Chotu entered the conference room after all this noise, and were shocked to see their bosses on the floor, holding each other’s collars.

Seeing them, Arjun and Sameer got up, dusting their clothes. Sameer hugged Arjun. Shree and Chotu couldn’t believe their eyes. Arjun finally gave up and hugged him back. “I am sorry, Sam”, he whispered in his ear. “I am sorry too.” Chotu smiled while Shree held onto his arm for support, feeling dizzy at the unusual sight.

To make their conditions worse, Arjun turned to them and apologized to them as well. Shree was on the verge of fainting.

Rathore spoke up, “Now you'll come to know that your this boss isn’t that khadoos.”

“They thought I was KHADOOS?”, he said, faking anger.

“BADA WALA", Rathore replied enjoying.

“No Sir!”, they said defensively.

They took a sigh of relief when Rathore burst into laughter and Arjun smiled. They hugged Arjun and Arjun looked at Sameer, remembering him telling how much they loved and cared for their Arjun Sir.