The audience gasped and blinked again, but the scene just now had disappeared.

Not only the audience in the audience, but also the netizens in the live broadcast, all saw this spectacle.

"Did I just hallucinate?"

"I saw it too, they really flew."

"Oh my god, who designed this dress? Isn't it amazing?!" "How skilled

are you in embroidery ?" Strong? Since when did h clothing have such a powerful designer?"

...

Huang Hui was dumbfounded in the audience, but soon she applauded. Her vision was indeed right, Tang Yao is really a treasure.

The audience couldn't help but applaud for this dreamy finale.

This clothing exhibition was an unprecedented success. It was once again on the hot search list, making h clothing popular again, causing clothes to be sold out online and in offline stores in various cities.

Huang Hui happily gave Tang Yao a seven-figure bonus.

Photos of Cheng An looking as proud as a king are also spreading rapidly on the Internet.

The topic of the King's return was constantly brought up, and those haters who said that Cheng An was no longer popular after three years of absence were furiously slapped in the face.

Tang Yao also watched the live broadcast and was still a little dissatisfied with the effect of the clothes. The master who taught her embroidery could make the illusion stay on the scene for as long as one minute.

However, the most important thing now is to get B&Bs back into business.

The matter of the B&B's reopening was posted online by Tang Yao, and she quickly received many replies.

Netizens also discovered that as soon as business resumed, all the rooms were taken away.

"After waiting for a long time, it is finally open for business. I quickly went to grab a suite and planned to take my parents there." "

Uh-huh, I didn't get a room. I really want to check it out!"

"Hey, I got it. A family room in a week's time."

"People who have to work overtime on weekends can only watch helplessly. When I wait for the May Day holiday, I must go and play!" "

What are you thinking? Aren't there more people during the May Day holiday? By then It's harder to grab."

"Don't you know that you can make reservations at the Glass Room Restaurant? Although it's a pity that you can't stay in a B&B, you can make a reservation to eat at the Glass Room Restaurant!"

"It's true, Boss Tang posted it on Weibo , each person can only make one reservation with their identity information in a day."

"What's going on in this Weibo? Did you buy a troll? A B&B is like this."

"Yes, yes, we are all trolls, can you? Don't come and steal it from us."

"Who can be so fast?"

At this time, the first batch of people who grabbed the room were driving from Beijing to Wanhua Town.

Tang Yao was sitting on a lounge chair basking in the sun, while Xiaoyue and the others were busy inside and outside the B&B.

Xiaoyue passed by Tang Yao's small building and called out from downstairs: "Yao Yao, the guests will arrive in the afternoon. You can't be lazy."