With this garden, I don't think it's too ugly. I won't get tired of watching it. I'll wait until the show is over. , I must take two days off to play!"

...

Huang Yong looked at the barrage thoughtfully.

On the other side, the guests brought the food to the table and watched the guests eating deliciously before finally taking some time to relax.

They sat next to each other and began to count how much money they had earned these days.

In this episode, Huang Yong releases a hidden mission to use the money earned to buy a ticket to the airport at the end of the last day.

If you don’t have enough money, you won’t be able to leave the B&B, and the program team will not provide any help.

So in addition to a few regular customers every day, they also have to go out to deliver food and set up stalls in the market to sell fruits.

For the guests, these experiences were unprecedented. Although they were a little tired, everyone was very motivated.

It also made netizens watch it with gusto.

At this time, Tang Yao was sitting outside Aunt Li's shop, eating wild fruits that Aunt Li brought back from Xiaoduo's hometown.

It has a slightly sour taste, but a lot of juice, so it tastes quite unique.

Aunt Li was talking to the side about the follow-up of returning to her hometown with Xiaoduo this time.

When Xiaoduo's parents saw that Xiaoduo was unwilling to marry and resisted them verbally for the first time, they became angry and wanted to lock Xiaoduo up and force her to be sent to a neighboring village.

Fortunately, Aunt Li called the police in time and rescued Xiaoduo.

With the help of the local Women's Federation, Xiaoduo took away her ID, moved her household registration to Aunt Li's name, and completely severed ties with her parents.

Tang Yao looked at Xiaoduo who was cleaning the house. The sadness in her brows and eyes had basically disappeared, and she looked much cheerful now.

"I want her to continue studying in college, but Xiaoduo doesn't want to spend my money, no matter what I say. Hey, this child used to have very good grades and has always been among the top." "I'll do it

. Provide tuition. If you let her go to school, just say it was donated by an unknown kind person." Tang Yao took a bite of the wild fruit, and the juice instantly exploded in her mouth, and the slightly sour taste made her squint her eyes.

"No, I have money. It's not easy for you as a little girl. Keep the money yourself." Aunt Li said.

"Don't I know how much money you have? Xiaoduo is a smart girl. She can tell whether you spend money or not. Just treat it as me doing good deeds to gain virtue for my parents so that they can be reborn into a good family in their next life." Tang Yao After eating the wild fruits, I wiped the juice from my hands.

Sure enough, these somewhat superstitious words made Aunt Li hesitate.

"Don't worry, I won't pretend to be fat. I will do what I can."

Finally, under Tang Yao's persuasion, Aunt Li reluctantly agreed. She didn't know how to say her grateful words. He only held Tang Yao's hand and his eyes turned red.

In the afternoon, the guests sold fruits at the market. They picked and carried the fruits themselves, so selling them gave them a special sense of accomplishment.