"I'll go too." Lu Bei's eyes fell on Tang Yao.

"Sister, I want to go too." Xu Haocheng stood up and looked at Tang Yao eagerly.

"Then let's go together." Tang Yao waved her hand and decided directly, "Xiao Li, make more lunches tomorrow."

"Okay, Yaoyao." Xiao Li responded in the kitchen.

"Since we met, let's have lunch together." Lu Nan suggested.

"Brother Lu Nan, aren't you busy? I've seen you so busy in the past two days that you haven't left the room very much." Cheng An said.

"Fortunately, I can rest occasionally." Lu Nan smiled and looked down at the people around him.

Five people sat around a table. Xiaoli cooked a lot of dishes and filled the table with a fragrant aroma.

"Yao Yao, this chicken is delicious." Cheng An's eyes were a little bright.

Seeing this, Lu Nan, who was sitting next to her, picked up a few pieces of meat with serving chopsticks and put them in her bowl: "Eat more if you like it."

Cheng An was stunned for a moment, then whispered his thanks.

Tang Yao frowned slightly as she watched. If Lu Nan was really engaged, this move would be inappropriate.

Lu Bei saw Lu Nan's actions, his eyes fell on Tang Yao's bowl, and his fingers were about to move.

Before he could take action, he was overtaken by Xu Haocheng, who was sitting on the other side of Tang Yao.

Xu Haocheng picked up a meatball and put it in Tang Yao's bowl, with a flattering look on

his face: "Sister, you can eat this, it's delicious." Tang Yao glanced at him, but didn't refuse, picked up the meatball and ate it.

Xu Haocheng immediately beamed.

The next second, he felt a cold gaze fixed on him. When he raised his head, he found that no one was looking at him. Xu Haocheng scratched his head in confusion, and then immersed himself in eating again.

The next day, a group of five people put on their backpacks and headed towards Fairy Mountain.

Several people put on light casual clothes and sneakers.

Xiaoyue went with them, while Xiaoling and Xiaoli offered to stay at the B&B to look after the house. In their program, Tang Yao and the B&B were more important than anything else.

Tang Yao didn't force them, she just told them not to work in a hurry and to rest more.

Tang Yao had been there with her parents before. Although she had been away for many years, she still knew the general direction.

Along the way, there are flowers blooming, birds singing and flowers fragrant, which makes people feel better involuntarily.

Fairy Mountain is not very high, so the road is relatively smooth. In the past few years, it was still a dirt road, which would become slippery when it rained.

Since Wanhua Town has slowly developed into a tourist town, the road up the mountain has been rebuilt and railings have been added on both sides to prevent tourists from falling.

There are also many flowers and plants planted on both sides of the mountain road, as well as tall trees, continuing the style of Wanhua Town.

Tang Yao still remembers coming to the mountain when she was a child. Most of the wild flowers and grass here were there, which also had a unique flavor.