Perhaps because all the suppressed thoughts in his heart were expressed, Cheng An looked particularly energetic today.

When Tang Yao got up to have breakfast, she happened to meet Lu Nan enjoying breakfast in the restaurant.

Lu Nan looked particularly leisurely. He even took off his suit and put on casual clothes. He seemed to be really enjoying his rare vacation.

"Good morning." Lu Nan greeted Tang Yao, "The food here is really unexpectedly delicious."

"As long as you like it."

This morning's breakfast was crab meat dumplings, wrapped in slightly transparent bun skin. The tender meat filling is still slightly steaming.

Just the freshly squeezed rich soy milk, my whole body warms up after eating it.

After dinner, Lu Nan wandered around in the small garden of the B&B.

The fragrance of flowers and plants made him feel very comfortable. This was a comfort that no matter how soft the leather seat he sat or the expensive carpet he stepped on, he felt.

His eyes fell on the flowers and plants in the garden. It seemed that these plants were the key. I heard that each one was very valuable. No wonder those people were vying to please Tang Yao.

My younger brother is really reaching a high level.

Thinking of this, a very shallow smile formed on the corner of Lu Nan's mouth.

The guests were still busy in the fields at this time, and everyone spontaneously organized a competition to see who could pick the most vegetables with the least damage in the end.

Because Du Meijuan enlivened the atmosphere and contributed a lot of jokes to everyone.

Netizens also knocked on various CPs, including Du Meijuan and Shen Wentao, Qiao Yunyun and Sun Yi, and even the CPs of Cheng An and Zhang Qing because Cheng An was passing by when he almost fell down in the field. Zhang Qing held her waist with one hand and pulled her back.

This scene was captured and saved by netizens, and even the chance exchange of glances between the two was described in hundreds of words.

Netizens all say that Zhang Qing’s boyfriend is extremely powerful.

The imagination of netizens is such that even I would laugh or cry after watching it.

While they were all filming, Tang Yao packed several fruit baskets and delivered them to Aunt Li's canteen opposite with Xu Haocheng.

Today is not a weekend, so there are not many tourists here, so there are not many fruit baskets from Aunt Li.

Aunt Li was talking to her new little girl. When she saw Tang Yao and the two passing by, she quickly stood up and took the fruit basket from Tang Yao's hand.

"I told you to go get it myself, why did you bring it to me?"

"I was just about to go out to buy something, so I sent it to you on the way. Isn't Aunt Li busy today?" Tang Yao put down the fruit basket in her hand.

Xu Haocheng knew that this aunt didn't like him very much, so he didn't deliberately emphasize his presence and followed Tang Yao silently.

"You're not busy, we were just talking about Xiaoduo." Xiaoduo is the little girl brought back by Aunt Li.

"What's wrong with Xiaoduo?"

"Her parents called, but they still wanted to marry her to the bachelor next door. They said that the bachelor's gift would be 100,000 yuan." Aunt Li looked a little unhappy, "After all, They still think it's too slow to make money here, and they want to use their daughter in exchange for more money. What kind of parents are they?"