The pig's knuckle was not small, enough for the three of them to eat. Aunt Li originally planned to pack another one, but Tang Yao refused.

After staying comfortably at home for a few days, Tang Yao received a friend request from a stranger who said he was Chen Yuxuan.

Tang Yao remembered that this person was Xu Wan's fiancé. She sent several friend requests, saying she wanted to chat with her.

However, Tang Yao didn't agree, but the other party was reluctant to let go. He would send friend requests almost every day, along with a few sour words.

Tang Yao was disgusted.

Xu Anguo also called. This time his tone was no longer arrogant, but much gentler, playing emotional cards with her on the phone.

Sun Yulan also said a few words to her, her tone was still stiff, and her words seemed to be memorizing lines.

The other end of the phone was still recalling the joy they had when Tang Yao was just born, but Tang Yao yawned out of boredom.

"If I didn't know so many powerful people, would you still come to me? Am I not your "adopted daughter"? Don't call me again, otherwise I don't mind really using those connections and letting them destroy them. Xu." Tang Yao sneered.

After these words, there was silence on the other end of the phone, and then the phone was hung up before Xu Anguo could say anything.

The atmosphere in the Xu family villa was dull at this time. The servants in the family were walking more slowly and did not dare to make a sound for fear of upsetting the Xu family.

Xu Anguo slammed the phone to the ground: "You rebelled against her! What good will it do to her if the Xu family collapses?! Not a penny of the Xu family's property will be distributed to this traitorous girl!" "

Maybe ! , She really doesn’t care about our little family property." Sun Yulan, who had been staring at her cell phone, suddenly said.

Then she handed the phone to Xu Anguo. The page on the phone introduced the value of the flowers in the garden of the B&B.

The more he looked at it, the uglier Xu Anguo's face became.

He made a wrong bet. He clearly lost the watermelon and picked up the sesame seeds.

A thought suddenly flashed through his mind. If he sincerely hoped that his daughter would come back, would the result be different?

Xu Wan, who was hiding upstairs and eavesdropping, bit her lower lip, feeling a little scared, as if something was about to leave her.

She took out her mobile phone and opened the dialog box with Chen Yuxuan. Recently, Chen Yuxuan's answers had become less and perfunctory. The messages she sent in the morning were almost evening and she still hadn't received a reply.

No matter how stupid she is, she still knows that the Chen family's attitude has changed.

Xu Wan couldn't help biting her lower lip when she thought of everyone going to please that real daughter from the country.

...

Soon, the next episode of the variety show begins.

Xu Wan had been suspended from the variety show by Xu Anguo, so the program team replaced her position with a flying guest, and started promoting it on Weibo a few days ago.

It raised everyone's expectations.

Shen Wentao, Du Meijuan and Zhang Qing came together, followed by Xiaohua Qiao Yunyun and Sun Yi, and finally Lu Bei.