It was just that these grandparents were so enthusiastic that she couldn't resist them.

One said he would give her a year's worth of clothes, another said he would give her a villa, and another said he would introduce her to someone.

Tang Yao felt that this high-end banquet scene instantly turned into the People's Park Dating Corner.

In the end, Lu Bei squeezed in and found an excuse to take Tang Yao away.

People at the banquet were also in disbelief. What on earth does this girl do? Many people also asked their subordinates to check for information.

The result they got was just an ordinary B&B owner. This result is even more unbelievable. After all, a B&B owner easily got the connections that they worked so hard to get. This is the legendary God chasing after them to feed them. ?

Tang Yao also officially met with Lu Nan.

"I've heard it from Lu Bei several times, and finally I saw her in person. Miss Tang is very beautiful." Lu Nan smiled slightly.

"Thank you, Mr. Lu." Tang Yao responded politely, looking calm and generous.

Looking at Tang Yao's expression, one could tell that his brother was still in a state of unrequited love.

Cheng An on the side blinked at Tang Yao. After the last meeting, Cheng An got Tang Yao's mobile phone number from somewhere and added her WeChat.

The two would occasionally talk on it, and they had gradually become familiar with each other.

During the banquet, Ji Mingquan showed off to everyone the flowers just sent by Tang Yao more than once, which showed how happy he was.

During the meal, Tang Yao was placed in the main seat by Huang Hui and Ji Mingquan to express their attention.

The day's banquet was spent eating, drinking and chatting.

When leaving, Tang Yao received many gifts, including those from her grandparents, as well as gifts in return from Huang Hui and Ji Mingquan.

Lu Bei's trunk was filled to the brim.

After the banquet, Tang Yao's trip to the capital also came to an end.

She quite liked that dress skirt and put it directly into the space.

Early the next morning, she packed her things and prepared to fly back.

Lu Bei still has some things to do in Beijing, and he plans to go to a B&B before the next variety show starts.

However, he came over early in the morning and was ready to send Tang Yao to the airport.

Lu Bei, wearing sunglasses and a mask, helped carry luggage and register, but Tang Yao had no use for him.

"Thank you this time." Tang Yao stood in front of the boarding gate and said to Lu Bei, carrying the backpack she carried when she arrived.

"It's okay. Be careful on the road. Send me a WeChat message when you get there." Lu Bei's voice was a little blurry behind the mask.

Tang Yao waved at him, turned around and walked into the boarding gate.

After checking the ticket, Tang Yao looked back again. Lu Bei was still standing there. She waved her hand again before continuing to move forward.

Lu Bei, who stayed where he was, felt a little melancholy in his heart for some reason.

At the moment, he just wants to finish work quickly and fly to the B&B.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but smile to himself. He once thought that when he saw his mother's death, he no longer had the ability to love others. Unexpectedly, he fell into it without knowing it.