"Support Tang Yao, don't recognize them, it's good to be free and easy on your own."

Many people on Xu Wan's Weibo also scolded her.

Xu's official Weibo and Xu Wan personally had to temporarily close comments.

The Xu family villa was brightly lit all night.

Unlike them, Tang Yao slept very well that night and dreamed of her adoptive parents whom she had not seen for a long time. They stood in front of a small courtyard full of flowers and smiled at her.

When Tang Yao woke up the next day, she was in good spirits. The sun was shining brightly outside, which was a rare good weather.

Just after washing up, someone knocked on the door.

Tang Yao opened the door in confusion and found several women standing outside the door carrying makeup boxes.

"Hello Miss Tang, we are the makeup artists specially invited by Mr. Lu to do your makeup. Is it convenient for us to come in now? If you are not ready yet, we can wait at the door." The leading woman said warmly.

Tang Yao was stunned for a moment, then nodded and moved out of the way: "Okay, I'm sorry to bother you."

The makeup artist's movements were very gentle, so that Tang Yao didn't feel any discomfort.

After putting on makeup and changing clothes, Tang Yao looked like a princess walking out of the castle.

Even the makeup artist lamented that Tang Yao had such a good foundation.

When Tang Yao got off the elevator, she saw Lu Bei, who had been waiting for who knows how long. He was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, with the broken hair on his forehead combed up. He looked ascetic and handsome.

But the next second, the man in front of him took out a sandwich and a bottle of milk from somewhere and handed it to Tang Yao's hand.

"You probably haven't had breakfast yet. You can eat this slowly on the way." Lu Bei said.

"Thank you." Tang Yao blushed a little and took the sandwich and milk.

"You're welcome. As a friend, I should take care of you when you come to Kyoto." Lu Bei saw that Tang Yao was a little uncomfortable, and with one sentence he resolved the awkward atmosphere between the two.

Although Tang Yao has experienced so many small worlds, she has never been in love. She has exhausted all her energy by completing tasks every day, so she is not used to facing such straightforward overtures from others.

Lu Bei opened the door and let Tang Yao sit in, while he got into the cab from the other side.

The car started slowly and drove slowly towards the Ji family's villa.

At the same time, Xu Anguo, Sun Yulan and Xu Wan were also on their way to the Ji family villa.

Compared with Tang Yao's exquisite beauty, the painting style of these three people is obviously darker.

He didn't seem to have had much rest, and he applied a thick layer of powder to barely cover the black spots under his eyes.

"Put everything else aside for today. Mr. Ji's birthday party is very important. I spent a lot of money to get this ticket. Don't let me lose it. As long as I get a ride with Ji's family, the company will We can be saved."

Because of yesterday's revelations, Xu's stock was also greatly affected. The company was in turmoil. Xu Anguo almost didn't sleep all night.

He probably didn't expect that one of his decisions would have such a big impact.