When he said this, Xu Anguo looked at Xu Wan.

"I don't know, Dad, I just listened to you to please Tang Yao and let her go home. I don't know how someone could secretly take pictures. Lele probably misunderstood. I will explain it to her in a moment." Xu Wan said innocently.

"It's not entirely Wanwan's fault. After all, it's Tang Yao, the child, who has defeated our family. Look, everything was fine before we came back, but so many things happened as soon as we came back." Sun Yulan said.

Xu Anguo sat down impatiently: "Now we must clarify as soon as possible."

"How to clarify? Tell everyone that Tang Yao is actually our biological daughter?" Sun Yulan frowned.

In fact, she was not very happy. After all, Tang Yao was not close to her, and she grew up in a small place. She was not as good as Xu Wan at all. If she told it, her best friends and sisters were not allowed to laugh at her.

Xu Anguo glanced at Xu Wan, weighing the pros and cons in his mind.

In comparison, it is true that Xu Wan brought him greater benefits. Even though the Chen family was exposed to plagiarism before, they quickly spent money to quell the hot searches. Moreover, the Chen family is not only in the clothing industry, so it is not that easy to be plagiarized. Shaken.

After his observation, the relationship between the Ji family and Tang Yao was not close. If Tang Yao was directly announced as his biological daughter, it would do more harm than good to him.

After thinking about it, Xu Anguo returned to the company before even having time to eat, and asked the company's public relations department to issue a public relations copy urgently.

The content of the public relations changed Tang Yao's biological daughter into Tang Yao's adopted daughter.

Later, Sun Yulan also posted on Weibo that she was responsible for the incident.

The comments section kept saying that such behavior was actually very heartwarming, praising Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo for their kindness.

Tang Yao naturally became the first target of abuse from netizens.

People kindly adopted you and asked their daughter to come over and say nice things in a low profile, but Tang Yao didn't appreciate it.

...

Tang Yao was completely unaware of the news that she was stabbed in the back and scolded by the Xu family.

It was only after she returned that she learned from the waiter that someone had given her something today.

I took the gift box back to the room and opened it, and found that it turned out to be a beautiful dress.

The champagne-colored skirt dragged on the ground, studded with diamonds, shining under the light.

Just when Tang Yao was wondering who sent this, the phone rang.

On the other end of the phone was Lu Bei, and his voice came through the phone, slightly distorted.

"Have you received the clothes?"

Tang Yao suddenly realized: "Did you send it?"

"Yes, isn't it Mr. Ji's birthday party tomorrow? I passed by a store today and found that this dress suits you very well, so I bought it." Lu Bei changed his hand to hold the mobile phone. Actor Lu, who had always been calm, was actually a little nervous at this time.

"Thank you. It must be very expensive. I'll transfer the money to you." Tang Yao said hurriedly.

"It's not expensive. I have a membership and it's discounted. It doesn't cost much." Lu Bei started to talk nonsense seriously.