Chapter 33 - My Clingy Girl

Start from the beginning

"Never ako magsasawa basta ikaw, plus, work can wait. I just wanna cuddle and flirt with my lovely girlfriend this morning." Michelle spoke as she gave me her cute puppy eyes.

"Fine, fine. Looks like wala naman akong magagawa, talong talo ako kapag ikaw." I say while placing my hands on her chest.

The both of us wrapped each other with our warmth, teasing, and flirting echoing throughout the room as we cuddled with each other.

As time ticked, Mich and I decided to start our day and start being productive, we headed to the kitchen to cook and have breakfast.

Michelle's POV

As we found ourselves in the kitchen, I headed to the cooking area as Ann sat on the counter.

"What's on the menu, chef cutie?" Ann asked as I was preparing everything.

"Hungarian Sausage and scrambled eggs, with a side of cabbage rolls, just for you my lovely girl." I reply as I take a glance at her, giving her a flirty smile.

She's so cute sitting on the top of the counter, I can't help but fold when it comes to her.

"Sounds yummy." She replies as I hear her getting down from the counter, and approach me.

I feel Ann's arms snake around my waist to wrap it, "What are you planning this time?" I say, glancing at her for a bit and shifting my attention back to what I was cooking.

"Nothing. Bawal ba maglambing ng lalove ko?" Anntonia replied sarcastically, I could see her flirty smile as I cooked our breakfast.

As I continued cooking our breakfast, Ann also continued to tease me. I couldn't help but smile at her cheesy lines, I mean who wouldn't? Si Anntonia Porsild na yun, oh.

I finished cooking, and we both settled on the dining table to eat our breakfasts. I'm glad Ann loved the meal I prepared for us both, the dining table was clouded by laughter.

After breakfast, Ann got ready for the day as I cleaned up the kitchen and got ready as well -- Done getting ready, I headed back inside my room, only to see Ann struggling with her top, again.

"Need help, baby?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Yes, please." Anntonia replied as she smiled at me. 

"You know, this would be so much easier for you if you'd just wear normal shirts," I say while tying the lace on her back.

"Normal shirts are basic, plus, I look better wearing these types of tops," Anntonia responded as she turned to me after I finished tying the lace behind her.

"You look great with anything you wear, silly. Even if it takes up so much struggle to get you dressed." I replied as I pinched her nose.

"Ouch, Mich!" Ann exclaimed as she gave me a playful pout.

"So OA." I sarcastically replied, mimicking what she said in bed a while ago.

After getting done with everything, we both headed out to the car and headed straight to the company already.

As we drove to the company, the drive was just filled with positivity and songs, the morning sunlight shined on both of us as it made a great warm atmosphere.

Anntonia's POV

Arriving at the company, Mich and I both walked hand in hand, going to the office. The both of us headed to the floor our offices were located on, of course, I reserved an office for my lalove.

Magkatabi offices namin, and it had a window on the wall. So I could take glances at my cutie lalove any time of the day. 

I let Michelle settle inside her office, and I settled inside mine.