Once in the small ancient world, she made a floral skirt for the queen, but the skirt was damaged due to the jealousy of her peers. She spent two days without sleep to make a new one, which stunned the audience on the day of the celebration, and became even more famous from then on. .

Upon seeing this, Huang Hui carefully opened the door and retreated, and also ordered others not to disturb.

Just when Tang Yao was immersed in her own little world, rumors began to spread in the company that Huang Hui had brought in a connection person who had no real ability at all, and Huang Hui actually ended the most important show for this connection person. Leave the skirt to the other party.

These words are obviously intended to inflame emotions internally.

But we are not fools. After working in the company for so long, they still know what kind of person Huang Hui is.

There was also a small group of people who were incited and felt unbalanced. After all, everyone had worked day and night for so long just for that show.

The commotion in a small part of the company did not attract Huang Hui's attention.

In the past three days, Lu Bei tried to send messages to Tang Yao, but received no reply.

Lu Nan shook his head helplessly as he looked at his younger brother who was staring at his phone and continuing to release low pressure.

This is obviously an unintentional unrequited love. My brother is probably planning to have fun with someone in Beijing, and he may even have made arrangements. Unexpectedly, he hasn't even responded to the message yet.

Lu Nan also knew that the show of Huang Hui's company was indeed very important.

It seems reasonable that he didn't reply to the message.

Lu Nan shook his head, glanced at his younger brother who seemed to be trapped in it and didn't realize it, and shook the car key in his hand: "Do you want to pick him up at the airport?" "

No." Lu Bei said, originally wanting him to change his mood. When Lu Nan heard this, he turned around and walked out the door.

The car drove all the way to the airport and parked in a corner of the parking lot.

You can see that there are many people standing at the airport pick-up gate, including reporters and fans. Everyone is looking forward to it.

The banner he held read, "Welcome the actress to return home."

Soon, a large group of people poured out of the airport. Everyone looked left and right, but they did not see the figure they imagined.

And in the parking lot not far from the pick-up gate, a girl wearing a hat, mask, and sunglasses sneaked away from the crowd and got into Lu Nan's car.

"Brother Lu Nan." The girl took off the equipment on her face, revealing a bright face.

He looks calmer than he did three years ago.

"You have grown up and become more beautiful." Lu Nan praised, his eyes full of soft light.

Cheng An smiled and subconsciously brushed his long hair.

Then, Cheng An's eyes fell on the back seat: "Isn't Lu Bei here?"

Lu Nan shook his head and started the car: "No, I will take you home later and invite my uncle and aunt to have a meal together in the evening?" "

Okay." Cheng An nodded.

Along the way, Lu Nan was basically talking, and Cheng An responded from time to time.