So this slap made her freeze on the spot.

"I told you a long time ago that I wouldn't let you go. Look, you've caused such a big trouble for me!" Xu Anguo was obviously still angry, his face turned red with excitement.

"Tell me, why are you beating the child?" Although Sun Yulan was angry, she still protected Xu Wan with heartache after raising her for so many years.

Xu Wan covered her face, and as Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo glanced at each other, she realized why she was slapped.

It turned out that he was the one who made the aunt who was raped by the navy become a living dead. The other party's son found out from somewhere that she was behind the scenes, and went to the Xu family with the evidence.

"Don't go to that variety show, just reflect on it at home!" After saying that, Xu Anguo left angrily.

"Don't blame your dad. There has been something wrong in the company recently. He has become a bit grumpy. But so are you Wanwan. Aren't you usually the gentlest? Why are you so extreme this time?"

Xu Wan sat covering her face. There was a soft carpet on the ground, so it wouldn't be very cold, but she felt her heart getting cold.

When she targeted Tang Yao like this before, in addition to not wanting to lose her wealthy life, she also didn't want to lose her current parents. She also truly loved them.

And her parents didn't care to ask her a word, they only blamed her. If she was no longer useful in the future, then she would be unable to move forward in this family, let alone Tang Yao, her own child.

Xu Wan sneered silently. If this is the case, then everyone should not have it easy!

It wasn't until the next day that Chen Yuxuan found out from hot searches that Xu Wan had called yesterday.

At this time, he has become a scumbag that is ridiculed by the entire Internet.

Chen Yuxuan called to question Zou Huan, but the other party said: "Huh? I don't know. I saw your phone ringing all the time yesterday and I picked it up. I had no other intention."

Chen Yuxuan couldn't do anything to her, so he just warned her harshly. She didn't want to cross the line, and then at Chen's father's urging, she ordered flowers and brought gifts to the Xu family to explain her apology.

Chen's mother was a little unhappy: "Why bother to apologize to them in a low voice, just answered the phone and didn't do anything." "

Now the two families still have business relations, there is no need to be so tense." Chen's father said.

Before Chen Yuxuan arrived, Xu Anguo went to Xu Wan's room and gave her a beating, to the effect that it was normal for men to act outside, and told Xu Wan not to lose her temper again.

When Chen Yuxuan came, he explained the situation to Xu Wan, and Xu Wan seemed to be relieved of his anger.

Tang Yao didn't know about the chaos in the Xu family. She had just received a call from Huang Hui and wanted to ask her to go to Beijing to help.

The other party was very sincere and the reward was generous. After talking for a long time, Tang Yao agreed.

Ji Mingquan also sent an invitation letter. Mr. Ji's 70th birthday was coming soon, and he invited her to the capital to attend.

Tang Yao stretched out. It seemed that he had to leave this comfortable nest for a while.

Lu Bei, who was still staying at the B&B, learned that she was going to Beijing and said that he wanted to go back too and could go with her.