||001||

Gojo was just finished eating breakfast when he heard a knock on the door. "What the hell?" he thought as he went to the front door and opened it. At the door stood a police, "Are you ready sir?" 

Gojo froze, he totally forgot that TWO children was gonna live with him from now on. 'what the fuck have I gotten in to'. "Yes" He answered and closed the door to get in the police car. they arrived at the orphanage shortly and went in.

"Hello, we are here to adopt Megumi and Tsumiki Fushiguro" The police said as the owner of the orphanage grew a smile and went to the two kids to tell them the news. "This is wonderful Megumi! We are finally getting a new home!" 

Megumi stood there and stared into Gojo, he didn't say anything but Gojo knew he thought something like 'This was your plan' which IT WASN'T. He sighed and went to pack his stuff with his sister.

While they were packing the owner gave Gojo a SHIT ton of paperwork to be called their official guardian. He didn't show it but he was super pissed as he finished signing another paper.

"Bye everyone! I'll miss you" Tsumiki said as she hugged all the kids there and waved bye before they left the orphanage. "I'll drive you home, hope you have it fun with your new family" the police said as Gojo forced a smile.

The police said her goodbye and drove away from Gojo's house, now this teen has to continue living with one kid and one brat. He sighed and put up an act, "Welcome to my house kiddos!"

Tsumiki looked at the one story home as her eyes shined, this was her new home with her brother. Megumi on the other hand didn't look impressed at all.

"Sir not to be rude but aren't you a bit young to have a house for yourself?" Tsumiki asked shy. "Well I'm 17, but my dad is the CEO of a very big company so I decided to buy a house closer to my high school"

Tsumiki looked impressed but one part looped in Megumis, "You're 17? Didn't you say you were 22?" He asked while Gojo froze, 'Shit, he's freaking 6 why is he smart?'

"I lied so I could help you two, I'm nice right", he lied but who cares. Megumi rolled his eyes but Tsumiki lightly tapped him. "Megumi you gotta be nice, this kind sir adopted us so we can have a home."

He looked at his sister and sighed, "Fine thank you sir." Gojo got shocked at the speech but smiled. "No need to call me sir, It might be too early now to call me Dad but at least call me Gojo until then"

Tsumiki's smile grew bigger. Gojo opened the door and showed a quick tour of the house. "You can pick either this room or this room" It was either a bedroom by the front of the house or a bedroom next to Gojo's on the back of the house. 

"Which one do you want Megumi?" He looked at the two rooms and decided to go with the one by the front of the house and Tsumiki took the one next to Gojo's.

"Well kiddos, welcome home"