After Zheng Xinrui left, the show would still go on as usual.

Without Zheng Xinrui, the barrage seemed to be much calmer.

Newcomer Sun Yi also gradually found his own personality and gained fans of his own.

Huang Yong wiped his sweat outside the screen. He felt that his program had been in so many troubles that it was a blessing to be able to keep it. He hoped that the remaining guests would not cause any trouble again.

However, there are advantages and disadvantages, and the popularity of the show has increased as a result.

Huang Yong's leader didn't know whether to lose his temper or scold him for a moment.

This episode still ended in chaos.

Because the show revealed that the flowers in Tang Yao's garden were worth six or seven figures, they were naturally targeted by some people.

That night, Lingyan sent an alarm to Tang Yao through his mobile phone.

She called up the real-time monitoring and found a few people sneaking around at the gate of the B&B.

They wore masks and hats on their faces, so their faces couldn't be seen clearly.

Several people seemed to be observing whether there were surveillance cameras around the B&B, so they did not see three people squatting quietly on the wall.

After discovering that there was no surveillance, several people took out the prepared ladders, put them on the wall, and prepared to climb over the wall and enter the yard.

After the first person climbed over the wall and entered the yard, he did not give a signal for a long time to let the people behind him come in.

The people outside were impatient to wait and shouted in a low voice: "Er Gou, Er Gou, how are you? Why don't you say anything?"

Seeing that there was still no movement inside, they were afraid that Er Gou would hide the flowers quietly, so they simply went in. stairs.

As soon as the few people landed, they were shocked by the scene in front of them.

Xiaoyue, Xiaoli and Xiaoling stood in front of them, holding the tightly tied two dogs in their hands.

Ergou's eyes were full of despair. He wanted to remind his brothers, but he was suppressed by force as soon as he turned over and had no time to speak.

The systems of Lingyan and Xiaoyue can also be linked together. If any abnormality is found, the three of them will go to deal with it.

And although the three of them look weak on the outside, they have very high strength.

You know, the small interstellar world that produces three robots is famous for its fighting robots. Even domestic robots will have a force system implanted to protect their owners.

Tang Yao didn't even show up. Xiaoyue and the others had already sent these people to the police station, made records, and called the B&B's surveillance system.

Tang Yao also took the opportunity to post this scene on her Weibo, firstly to shock, and secondly to tell everyone that the B&B is full of surveillance cameras.

Now she also has hundreds of thousands of fans. As soon as she posted it on Weibo, she immediately received dozens of comments.

"That's Sister Xiaoyue? She's usually so gentle, but I didn't expect her boxing and kicking skills to be so good

." "It's like watching a Kung Fu movie, so cool!"

"My family comes from a martial arts family, and I can tell you responsibly that the three little ones are My sisters are all martial arts practitioners who have practiced martial arts for at least ten years. They are very solid in martial arts."