The sweet words in Chen Yuxuan's mouth were spread out as if they were free, and Xu Wan was Completely in hand.

After hanging up the phone, a snow-white arm wrapped around him: "Brother Chen, are you really going to marry that charming girl? Will you come to me again in the future?"

The woman's inky hair was wrapped around Chen Yuxuan's chest, extremely Totally ambiguous.

Chen Yuxuan lifted the woman's chin and kissed her, but his tone was a little cold: "Recognize your identity."

The woman curled her lips unwillingly, and the next second, the whole person was wrapped around her, like a charming water snake.

She had to take advantage of Chen Yuxuan not getting married to get more benefits for herself.

The next day, the guests had to go to Tang Yao’s fields to pick fresh vegetables, and they also had to help Xiaoli kill the pigs and get the meat.

The plants are stained with dew, and the morning wind is very refreshing, mixed with the fragrance of earth, which is a smell you have never smelled in a big city.

It just smells refreshing.

Everyone put on the clothes and shoes prepared by the program crew.

When Xu Wan appeared again, she looked gentle and gentle again, as if the person who ran away crying yesterday was not her.

Her clothes and shoes were specially delivered from the city overnight.

"I will be allergic if I wear poor quality clothes and shoes." Xu Wan explained to the camera.

The barrage was peaceful, and everyone expressed their understanding.

"Miss Xu has been raised rich since she was a child, so why is she so squeamish?"

"If my family were so rich, I might be more arrogant than Miss Xu." "

Then since I know that I am so squeamish, why do I have to come to this show?" "

The netizen who said this was naturally criticized by others. Everyone seemed to have a natural affection for Xu Wan, who is rich and polite.

Her family background has put a thick layer of filters on her.

After everyone changed their clothes, they walked towards the vegetable field.

It was still Xiaoyue who demonstrated for everyone first, and then let the guests take action.

Zheng Xinrui’s exclamations and coquettish sounds could be heard from time to time.

There was a lot of complaints on the barrage, and everyone felt a little sorry for the new Sun Yi.

Zheng Xinrui seemed to rely on Sun Yi, and her words and actions were a bit ambiguous. Sun Yi was too young and didn't know how to refuse, so he could only help.

Zheng Xinrui did meet her expectations, black and red.

Xu Wan didn't ask anyone for help, but she couldn't bear to look at the vegetables picked in front of her, and she couldn't even find a complete one.

After picking it off for a while, her hands turned red and she wanted to lose her temper. However, she took care of the camera and didn't do it. She just thought in her heart that Tang Yao would be completely trampled under her feet and unable to turn over.

On the other side, Shen Wentao and Du Meijuan had a particularly harmonious atmosphere before, one was gentle and the other cheerful. Some netizens actually knocked the two of them and even named them Aesthetic CP.