...

Before the variety show started, Tang Yao came across the news about Xu Wan on the Internet. She became popular even before she participated in the show. She did not hide her identity as the daughter of the Xu family at all, and her Weibo account also increased several times in just a few days. Thousands of fans.

Xu Wan posted some photos of herself in the Xu family's villa on Weibo, and everyone praised her for being fair and beautiful.

When they heard that she was going to participate in a variety show, netizens even bluntly said that she was just going to the entertainment industry to play in the entertainment industry despite being so rich.

Various rainbow farts appeared in Xu Wan's Weibo comments. Xu Wan looked through the comments with a smile on her lips.

She just wanted Tang Yao to see the gap between them.

The second episode of the variety show finally started after a week of chaos.

After Ouyang Hua was arrested, a young boy named Sun Yi took his place.

Sun Yi made his debut in last year's draft, and he is quite popular with young girls because of his delicate appearance.

As soon as the show started, netizens rushed into the live broadcast room. Most of them were still fans of Lu Bei, and some were fans of Sun Yi. This time, a small number of fans of Zhang Qing even came.

"I have been a fan of Zhang Qing for many years. Then something like that happened. I could only like her secretly. Now I can finally say it openly, Qingbao, I love you!" "

I went and listened to all Zhang Qing's songs. , It's so spiritual."

"Qingbao usually doesn't fight for it, but swallows it in his stomach when he feels wronged. I feel really distressed."

Tang Yao saw that everyone was talking about Zhang Qing in the barrage, and felt sorry for him. She is happy.

Du Meijuan and Shen Wentao also gained a number of fans because of their good personalities.

There is also a part of her who is naturally a fan of Xu Wan and affectionately calls her Miss Xu.

Huang Yong looked at the lively barrage and was very pleased. Only now is this program slowly getting started.

This time, the guests did not arrive at the B&B immediately. Instead, the program team put them in a small village next to Wanhua Town. They had to find a way to get to the B&B on their own.

Xu Wan didn't expect that even if she had just arrived and made a stunning appearance in front of Tang Yao, she would still be thrown into this poor place, and her face looked a little ugly for a while.

The heels of the high-heeled shoes on her feet were stuck in the mud and it was almost impossible to pull them out.

Netizens who watched it burst out laughing, finding the contrast between Xu Wan's temperament and behavior adorable.

Because she is the eldest daughter of the Xu family and does not rely on this for a living, the program team took more care of her and gave her some tips where the audience could not see it.

Xu Wan was not too happy after receiving the reminder, but she still maintained her persona in front of the camera.

All the wallets and mobile phones of the guests were handed over.

Lu Bei returned to Beijing a few days before the recording and asked the doctor hired by his eldest brother Lu Nan to do a check-up.

The test results made Lu Nan smile for a long time.