"It's Xiaobei. Isn't the first program over? Why didn't you go back?"

"The scenery here is nice. Stay here for two more days." Lu Bei said.

Huang Hui also accidentally saw Lu Bei in a private hospital some time ago, but at that time he seemed to be immersed in some kind of darkness, depressed and depressed, and he was completely different from now.

Her good upbringing prevented her from uncovering other people's scars, so she just said, "Then just stay with us."

Lu Bei was not a talkative person, so after saying hello to Ji Mingquan, he stood up and left.

The dishes they ordered were all very appetizing. Even Ji Ming, who was focused on flowers and plants, was surprised and ate an extra bowl of rice.

"No wonder Lao Zhou shows off in the group. It is indeed a good place to cultivate body and mind." Ji Mingquan nodded frequently, but of course, his eyes still fell on the flowers and plants nearby.

Huang Hui didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

...

In the Xu family villa, Xu Wanzheng and her best friends were looking through this year's new jewelry magazines.

"Wanwan, have you read the hot searches recently?" Best friend Sun Le put down the magazine in his hand and said to Xu Wan.

"No, I've been worrying about where to go on my honeymoon after getting married. Brother Yuxuan is also the same. It's fine if he decides on such a small matter. He insists on letting me choose the place I like." Although she was complaining, she The sweet smile on his lips was obviously showing off.

Sun Le gave her an angry look: "Okay, I know your brother Jia Yuxuan is good to you, but this news is related to your father's illegitimate daughter. When he

heard the word illegitimate daughter, Xu Wan raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Before you Didn’t you take photos for me? So I recognized it right away. Sun Le said and handed the mobile phone in his hand to Xu Wan, "It seems that her life after leaving the Xu family was not good at all. It was also her retribution. Who asked her mother to be a mistress." "

Sun Le's family is not bad, but his parents are very different from each other. His father blatantly takes his mistress with him outside. His mother is cowardly and dare not say anything, so Sun Le is very disgusted with illegitimate daughters. Xu

Wan A trace of unnaturalness flashed in his eyes, because Tang Yao had not been back for long, and everyone did not know the inside story.

In order to prevent himself from knowing that he was not the real daughter of the Xu family, Xu Wan spread to others that Tang Yao was actually It was the news that she had an illegitimate daughter.

Naturally, Sun Le believed it without hesitation, and felt even more sorry for his friend, feeling that she must have been wronged.

"Don't say that, it's not easy for her either. "Xu Wan's tone was gentle.

"You just have such a good temper. You must be more powerful, otherwise how can you frighten the monsters and monsters outside! "Sun Le quite hates the fact that iron cannot become steel.

Xu Wan smiled softly and her eyes fell on Sun Le's mobile phone.

The picture showed Tang Yao being harassed by Ouyang Hua.

Xu Wan's proud smile disappeared in a flash. Tang Yao was so stupid to give up this easy opportunity. She lived a wealthy life, lived in poverty, and was harassed by old men. Thinking of the aggressive look of the other party at that time, she felt happy.