"Lao Zhou, give me the address quickly and I'll go and see for myself." Ji Mingquan became more and more excited as he spoke. He felt like he wanted to go directly to the scene the next second.

Zhou Yunliang, who had just been talked about inexplicably, now started to take Qiao.

No matter what Ji Mingquan said, he still held his own purple clay cup and sipped it in small sips, adopting an attitude of ignoring and not taking the initiative.

Ji Mingquan finally came to his senses, rolled his eyes helplessly, and muttered something like "stingy".

"Okay, didn't I go to the tea garden this time? I got a few taels of white tea before the rain, and you will share half of it." Ji Mingquan said with pain.

"Give it all to me." Zhou Yunliang finally spoke, with a proud smile like an old fox on his face.

Ji Mingquan gritted his teeth and finally waved his hands angrily: "It's all for you, it's all for you!"

Zhou Yunliang then told him the address, and finally added slowly: "By the way, the B&B is currently filming some variety show, and it seems that it is not open to the public for the time being. Yes."

This sentence was like a basin of cold water poured on the head of the happy Ji Mingquan.

He stared at Zhou Yunliang for a long time, and finally took out his mobile phone and called his son.

"Go and check which entertainment company is filming the variety show in the Garden of Memory."

After a moment, Ji Mingquan smiled after receiving the response.

"Don't forget the tea you promised me!"

"Don't forget it." Ji Mingquan waved his hand and left without looking back.

"Old Ji, when will the problem of wind and rain be changed?"

The bodyguard beside him lowered his head and did not dare to speak.

...

In the evening, when Tang Yao came back from the vegetable field, she saw a person standing in front of her small building.

It was Ouyang Hua, a male singer who was almost forty years old.

Is this just waiting for her?

Tang Yao looked around. There was no one around, and there was no camera from the program team. After thinking for a while, she frowned and walked over.

Ouyang Hua raised his head when he heard the voice, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Tang Yao's tone was a little cold.

"It's okay. I walked by here at night. Boss Tang, did you just come back from the fields?" Tang

Yao wore rubber shoes on her feet, which were covered with mud, and she was holding a hoeing tool in her hand.

Tang Yao nodded and put the tool in the corner. Proper exercise is good for your health.

"Boss Tang, your conditions are actually very good. Have you ever thought about becoming a star? The entertainment company I signed with is currently preparing for a new star competition. I can recommend you to go. They will definitely give me a good treatment for my sake. This way you don't have to work so hard. Beauty should be appreciated, not suffered by life." Ouyang Hua said as he walked towards Tang Yao, his words were a little confusing.

The distance between the two gradually narrowed, so close that Tang Yao felt a little uncomfortable, but Ouyang Hua hadn't stopped yet.

The eyes that he thought were affectionate kept staring at Tang Yao, as if staring at his prey.