Comfort Throughout Conflict

Začít od začátku

Me: Just seeing that beautiful face makes it a little better❤

Priscilla❤🔐: You're so sweet baby. Here's another pic. I'll see you soon sweet boy❤

 I'll see you soon sweet boy❤

*End Of Our Conversation*

I didn't have enough blood going to my brain to respond to that, shut up. Anyways, about 30 minutes later a knock came to my door.

Me: Priscilla Kelly, Did you just knock on my front door!? Just come in!

Priscilla walks in and I move my head to look at her and she smiles at me.

Priscilla: Oh no! I know I can just come in. I know better~ I'm such a bad bad girl~

Me: Baby you're not a bad girl.

Priscilla: Yes I am~ Here does this make me a little less of a bad girl~

She sets her bag down before slowly doing a strip tease down to her bra and panties. Once she's done and my jaw is now resting on the floor, she smiles as she walks up to the couch with an extra sway in her hips. She then picks my head up before sitting down on the couch and laying my head in her lap. She puts her hand in my hair and starts scratching my scalp.

Priscilla: I missed this.

Me: I did too.

Priscilla: I loved when you would come hang out with us and we would sit by eachother and all I had to do was pat my thigh and you would lay down. Sam told me one time that when you laid on me was the only times he'd seen you happy and at peace.

Me: He didn't lie baby. One day he told me he didn't know if it came down to it if I'd choose you or him. I told him, aw bub you should know I'd choose Scilla.

We laughed before Priscilla leaned down and kissed my temple.

Priscilla: You always make me feel so special baby.

Me: Well I mean I do love you so I enjoy it. Plus I am your boy haha.

Priscilla turned red at my words.

Priscilla: Haha you knew about that?

Me: Of course I did. I used to come around the corner and Sam would say "oh, there's Priscilla's boy." I actually liked it because if I'm gonna be anybody's boy, I'd want to be your boy.

Priscilla: Stoppp. Baby you're so sweet.

Me: It makes me feel better to make you feel good though.

Priscilla: So what exactly is bothering you baby? Is it something specific?

Me: No baby, it's just one of those days.

Priscilla: Well then the only way we're moving today is to change how we cuddle. You're just gonna be my big baby today.

Me: Fine by me baby.

I spent the rest of the day laying on Priscilla in some form or fashion.

*That Night*

I was laying on her chest as we had music going and the song she always loved to hear my sing came on so as I laid on her chest listening to her heartbeat and the song, I began to sing for her.

Priscilla: I always loved when you sang that for me baby.

Me: I know baby. In a way, it's kind of "our song".

Priscilla: Babe you can stop now.

Me: What do you mean baby?

Priscilla: I mean I'm yours. You don't have to keep being all sweet and nice. You won, I'm not going anywhere.

I kissed her chest before raising up and kissed her cheek.

Me: Good. Besides you should know by now that I'm not goin anywhere either.

Priscilla: Oh baby I know. You're my baby. You've always been MY baby and you'll always be MY baby.

Me: You ready for bed baby?

Priscilla: You want me to stay over?

Me: Of course I do. I still have clothes you've left over here before and they're clean so if you wanna stay, I'd love to have you.

Priscilla smiled and kissed the top of my head.

Priscilla: I'd love to stay the night with you baby. Come on, let's go to bed handsome.

I stand up before scooping up Priscilla in a bridal carry. I carry her to my room before carefully laying her down on my bed. I then go shut my door before stripping down to the shorts under my pants and laying down under the covers beside Priscilla. She swings her leg over my waist before sliding the rest of her body on top of me. I kiss her on top of her head before she kisses my chest.

Priscilla: Can I see your hands baby?

Me: Yeah here you go babygirl.

She takes my hands and puts both of them on her ass. She then raised her head and kissed my cheek.

Priscilla: I know you love my butt baby. I know you want to be respectful but it's fine if you want to touch it.

I smiled and kissed her on the top of her head.

Me: Thanks baby.

Priscilla: No problem baby. Honestly I love how you touch me. I feel so loved and safe.

Me: Good because if I'm around then you are loved and safe. Goodnight baby, I love you.

Priscilla: Goodnight baby. I love you too.

I rubbed her ass until I finally fell asleep. She may just be my way out. I think she may have always been and I'll kick myself for just now realizing it.