Thinking of this, Tang Yao's eyes became colder. If possible, she still hoped to avoid this tragedy.

The three people on the other side also noticed her and came over laughing, speaking flirtatiously, and wanted to reach out and hold her.

Tang Yao frowned and took a few steps to avoid it. At the same time, she was thinking about what to sneak out from her own space.

She does have Mucang, she got it from the apocalyptic small world, but it seems that there is no need to use such a weapon in this scene, the electric baton should be enough.

At this moment, the light at the entrance of the alley was blocked, and a figure appeared in front of several people.

Tang Yao's hand touching the electric baton paused.

The visitor was Lu Bei, whom he had just met in the morning. He had his hands in his pockets and half of his face was hidden in the darkness.

Although there was no expression on his face, Tang Yao felt inexplicably frightened.

The gangster didn't know Lu Bei, so he pointed at him and told him to mind his own business.

Lu Bei walked over slowly as if taking a walk, crossed his fingers and flexed his fingers. The next second, his fist hit the little gangster's face. The other guy couldn't dodge and was hit hard.

Tang Yao was not far from Lu Bei and could clearly see the strange excitement flashing in his eyes.

She walked to the entrance of the alley, stopped the camera that was about to follow, asked the photographer to call the police, and let others go in to help.

By the time JC arrived, the three gangsters had been beaten until their noses were bruised and their faces were swollen.

Lu Bei was pulled to the side by his manager and whispered something. Judging from his rising and falling chest, it seemed that his mood had not fully recovered.

When Tang Yao walked over to say thank you, Lu Bei already looked a lot more normal.

"It's okay, we met by chance." Lu Bei said.

"I have to thank Boss Tang for helping my Lu Bei block the camera. If this scene is broadcast live, regardless of whether he acted bravely, his image will be greatly damaged." The agent wearing a floral shirt next to him looked much more excited.

"These are all trivial matters." Tang Yao waved her hand, "From now on, Teacher Lu will come to eat for free."

"It's my pleasure." Lu Bei's voice was low and a little hoarse.

After thanking him, JC notified Tang Yao and Lu Bei to take notes.

The agent still had to discuss with the director how to deal with the sudden interruption of the live broadcast, so he asked Lu Bei to take notes first and pick him up later.

"You have to control yourself, you know? Don't make my work more difficult, okay?" The agent was not at ease, and leaned against the car window like an old woman and warned me.

Tang Yao recalled seeing his bloodthirsty eyes before and the netizens in the previous live broadcast room saying that they had not seen Lu Bei in front of the camera for a long time. She thought that there must be something wrong with Lu Bei's body.

The two of them were sitting in a police car together, neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere seemed a bit awkward.

Lu Bei smelled the fragrance coming from around him, and his restless blood and aching head were relieved a lot.

When they arrived at the JC station, the trapped gangster tried his best to stare at Tang Yao with his swollen eyes open.

He wanted to glare at Lu Bei, but he didn't dare.

Lu Bei calmly stood in front of Tang Yao, blocking those glances.

By the time I finished writing the transcript, it was already past four o'clock.

The two returned to the B&B. The people from the program team had not returned yet. The manager dropped the two at the door of the B&B and asked Lu Bei to have a good rest before leaving in a hurry.

It can be seen that the emergency stop of the live broadcast has a great impact.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to have something to eat together?" Standing at the door of the B&B, Tang Yao asked casually out of politeness.

After Lu Bei thought carefully for a few seconds, he nodded: "Okay."

Tang Yao asked Xiaoli to make small wontons, and wrapped a whole shrimp in them, making the outer skin of the small wontons show a faint pink color.

Lu Bei ate very quickly, but his movements were not rude at all.

Soon, the bottom of the bowl of small wontons was gone.

The two of them were eating small wontons and chatting intermittently, and the unfamiliar barrier dissipated a lot unconsciously.

As dusk approached, the program team returned to the B&B.

Lu Bei also restarted the live broadcast.

As soon as the broadcast started, netizens immediately rushed into the live broadcast room, and there were so many barrages that the images on the screen could not be seen clearly.

When the filming director saw that the barrage was getting out of control, he whispered to the side that he hoped Lu Bei would come out and explain a few words.