The young couple likes traveling and food. They have been to many places and tasted a lot of delicious food. As soon as they entered the restaurant, they knew that the ingredients here were very fresh and the chefs were very skilled.

After dinner, they immediately went to Tang Yao to renew the room rate for another night.

Near noon, Xiao Yuan and Xiao Mei reluctantly checked out and left. Tang Yao gave them a sachet made by herself, which contained various dried flowers and plants, and smelled of light vegetation.

"This sachet can soothe the mind and help you sleep."

There is also exquisite embroidery on the sachet, which Tang Yao did in his spare time. Xiao Yuan and Xiao Mei particularly liked it, and hung it on their keychain as soon as they got it.

After returning, Xiaomei posted the trip on Weibo in the form of pictures and texts.

Even if the photos are not posted, they look like a paradise. The glass house is incredibly beautiful under the sunlight. The octagonal palace lanterns at night add a sense of mystery to the B&B.

Xiaomei is not a big V blogger. The photos and articles she posts are only seen by very few people, and they are all classmates or family members.

However, most of the people who saw it were impressed and left messages saying they wanted to see it.

Among them was a travel blogger. After seeing this Weibo, he immediately decided where he wanted to go next.

After Xiaomei and Xiaoyuan returned, they hung the sachet given by Tang Yao in their dormitory.

"What is this? It smells pretty good." Roommate Xiaohuo leaned on the bedside and fiddled with the sachet.

"It was given by the owner of the Treasure Bed and Breakfast we found this time. It is said that it can soothe the mind and help you sleep." Xiaomei said happily.

Turning around, I saw two dark circles on my roommate's face.

"Are you still suffering from insomnia? Don't think so much. If you work so hard, you will definitely pass the exam." Xiaomei asked with concern.

Xiaohuo is currently preparing for the exam, which is a major event in her future life. She has been so nervous that she has been unable to sleep for several nights.

"I can't help it. When I close my eyes, my mind is filled with exam questions. If I fail to get this certificate, after graduation, I will have to be urged by my mother to go home and get married so that I can exchange the bride price for my brother." Xiao Huo Lying on the bed helplessly, staring at the ceiling blankly.

Xiaomei and the others also knew a little about the situation at Xiaohuo's family. They lived in a rural area and the whole family favored boys over girls. If Xiaohuo hadn't worked hard and passed the exam, he probably wouldn't have had the chance to study now.

So she worked very hard and went out to do odd jobs to earn living expenses after studying. This was why Xiaomei and Xiaoyuan didn't ask her to go to Wanhua Town with them.

But after all, this is someone else's family matter, so Xiaomei can't say anything.

She just untied the sachet given by Tang Yao and hung it on Xiaohuo's bedside: "I have an exam tomorrow. I'll lend you this. I hope you can have a good sleep."

"Thank you." Xiaohuo turned around and secretly said After wiping away her tears, she smiled and said to Xiaomei.

The faint fragrance of the sachet floated out and lingered on the tip of Xiao Huo's nose. Her nervousness seemed to have a breakthrough.