Before the two of them left the B&B, it was already lunch time.

When she walked into the glass room, Xiaoyue was watering the flowers inside.

Xiao Yuan and Xiao Mei were amazed again, are all the people in this B&B so good-looking?

"Would you like to have a meal? The menu is on the table. Just tell me after the guests have ordered."

Although the robots have set their own tasks, they will also do other tasks when they are not busy. There is a certain degree of autonomy, which will make Tang Yao Save a lot of trouble.

Xiao Yuan picked up the menu, which had various dishes and prices written in hairpin small letters.

"Wow, that's a bit expensive." Xiaomei covered her mouth and whispered.

"Tourist attractions are all like this, and the environment is so nice. We can still afford such a meal. Now that we're here, what do you want to eat?" "

I've been a little angry recently, and my face is full of If you have acne, please order something light." Xiaomei said.

"Stir-fried pork slices, seasonal vegetable soup, and a vegetable burrito."

"Okay."

The three dishes cost more than a hundred or almost two hundred, but it's not surprising that Tang Yao's price was high. After all, these seeds came from the world of immortality. The meat brought back was grown on Lingzhi, so the cost was beyond calculation.

Not long after, Xiaoli came out with a dinner plate.

There was steaming hot food on top.

The scent was already lingering on the tips of Madoka and Xiaomei's noses before they even got close.

"It smells so good!"

Madoka, who was still taking pictures, put down her phone and looked at the source of the scent.

After seeing Xiaoli, my eyes can't help but light up again. What's going on with this B&B? Even the young lady who cooks is so pretty!

Xiaoli put down the food and said, "Please take it easy. If you find anything that doesn't suit your taste, just tell me."

Xiaoyuan nodded: "Okay, thank you."

The food on the table looked light, but the aroma penetrated straight into her nose.

Xiao Yuan picked up a thin and translucent burrito, wrapped it with fresh vegetables, poured a little sauce on it, and stuffed the

whole thing into her mouth. For a moment, the salty aroma and the unique sweetness of vegetables gathered in her mouth. inside.

Madoka's eyes widened, and when she came to her senses, she had already finished one burrito.

Xiaomei picked up a piece of meat. It was tender, smooth and refreshing. It was completely different from the pork she usually eats. The meat itself had a faint fragrance.

"How can it be so delicious?" Xiao Yuan and Xiao Mei said in unison.

The two of them suddenly understood why the price here was so expensive. The environment and taste were worth it.

Next, the two of them had no time to talk. They stuffed food into their mouths one by one, almost crying with happiness.

After finishing the meal, the two looked at each other.

"It's over. After eating such delicious food, how can I still eat food in the school cafeteria in the future?" Xiaomei said frustrated.

"It's okay. Our school is not far from the town anyway. If you want to eat, come here and have a tooth festival. I'm going to bring my parents over to stay for a day. As long as they also fall in love with the food and beautiful scenery here, hehehehehe." Xiao Yuan smiled. A cunning look on his face.