The food made by Xiaoli was very delicious. After dinner, Tang Yao went to the roof, where there were tables and chairs. In the past, when her parents were still alive, sometimes the family of three would sit on the roof to look at the stars and chat.

Tang Yao sat where she used to sit and looked up at the night sky. The small town was not as big as the big city, but it also had its own advantages, such as being able to see the extremely clear night sky.

There were footsteps behind her. Tang Yao didn't look back. A coat was draped over her body: "Yao Yao, it's cold at night. Don't stay outside for too long."

"Thank you." Tang Yao said to Xiaoli.

Xiaoli tilted her head, with a trace of doubt in her eyes, as if she didn't understand why she was thanking her: "Yao Yao, there is no need to thank her, this is what I should do."

Tang Yao smiled: "This is the basic thing for us as human beings. Etiquette, you can follow me and learn slowly from now on."

"Okay, Yaoyao."

On the first night back home, Tang Yao fell asleep with the stars and had a beautiful dream.

When she got up the next day, Xiaoli had already prepared breakfast.

After Tang Yao had breakfast, she took the drawings and started contacting the construction team.

The captain of the construction team also knew Tang's father. After seeing Tang Yao's simple drawings, he patted his chest and promised to help her do a good job.

The captain brought many people with him, and the work progressed very quickly.

Soon, there was a glass house, a fish pond made of bluestone, and rockery and flowing water in the empty yard.

A pigsty and a shed for raising poultry were installed in the backyard.

The B&Bs on both sides have also been repainted and given a new look.

Tang Yao took out some of the mountains of plants in the space.

There is a green plant that looks like a spider plant. It is a spiritual grass she picked when she was in the fairy world. It can purify the air.

There is also a plant with small purple flowers. The smell is very light, but it can help you sleep.

These spiritual herbs are the lowest in the fairy world and can be found almost everywhere. Tang Yao adhered to the principle of not wasting at that time and got them all into the space when he encountered them.

At this time, she and Xiaoli were hanging one by one in every room.

Tang Yao also took out the exotic flowers and herbs brought back from various small worlds and planted them in the greenhouse and the open space outside.

Huanghuali and rosewood tables and chairs were also placed in the glass room and courtyard. She planned to turn the glass room into a restaurant.

Then, Tang Yao took out some poultry from the space and placed them in the backyard, as well as some beautiful fish and aquatic plants in the fish pond.

The entire B&B seemed to come alive, and the colors suddenly became richer.

There are several acres of land outside the back door used to grow various fruits and vegetables. Vegetable seeds and fruit trees were also brought back from her childhood.

Tang Yao took out another metal lump and set it with the task of taking care of the garden and feeding the poultry. This time it was a gentle female character named Xiaoyue.