This kind of thing also happened in the previous life. Tang Yao was shocked by the other party's generous offer, and she was so submissive that she didn't dare to accept it, which made the Xu family unhappy even more.

Seeing the interaction between Chen Yuxuan and Tang Yao, Xu Wan became a little unhappy again, and took Chen Yuxuan's arm: "Brother Yuxuan hasn't eaten yet? We just happened to be preparing for dinner."

Chen Yuxuan also agreed: "Then I Excuse me."

Soon, beautifully presented dishes were brought out from the kitchen. The marble table was almost full, and there was a bright red curly lobster in the middle.

Tang Yao knew that these dishes were not prepared for her, but for the young master of the Chen family.

But it doesn't stop her from enjoying the food.

Tang Yao eats casually, so she has no manners. In the eyes of the Xu family, she seems to have no rules.

Sun Yulan frowned even more tightly.

In fact, she can do better than everyone else here when it comes to following the rules. After all, she learned etiquette from the strictest nanny in the palace, but she doesn't want to. Finally, she can live in peace and contentment, so naturally she can be as comfortable as she wants.

When they were almost done eating, Tang Yao took a fancy to the cup of soup placed in the middle. It was yellow and looked very delicious.

She had just scooped up a spoonful and before she put it into the bowl, Xu Wan across from her suddenly stretched out her hand.

A spoonful of hot soup was poured on her hand, and a red mark instantly appeared on her white skin.

Before Xu Wan could speak, Tang Yao frowned and said, "I was ladling soup. Why did you suddenly come over and bump into me? I'm on fire now. Be careful next time." In one sentence,

Xu Wan had not yet spoken. All the words were stuck in his mouth.

It was the same in the previous life. Xu Wan used her tea talk to put a hat on Tang Yao. Although she was not going to stay in this house this time, she would not accept the grievances she did not deserve.

Seeing that she was burned, Chen Yuxuan took her hand and whispered comfort. Sun Yulan quickly asked the servant to bring burn ointment. Xu Haocheng accompanied her with a concerned look on his face.

Tang Yao was the only one on the whole table who was still cooking seriously. It was great, the whole big lobster was hers.

"You should also be a little more careful. Wanwan has to participate in the piano competition next month. What if she hurts her hand and misses the competition?" Sun Yulan's tone was still gentle, but what she said to Tang Yao didn't sound very good. .

Tang Yao didn't even raise her head and hummed a few times: "Did you hear that? Mrs. Sun asked you to be careful. Next time you see her, stay away and don't get close to her."

Sun Yulan also didn't expect that her biological daughter would be with her as soon as she came back. She talked back, and her anger made her ignore Tang Yao's address.

"Sharp teeth and sharp mouth." Sun Yulan was so angry that she couldn't speak at all. After finishing speaking, she realized that Chen Yuxuan was still beside her.

"You made Yuxuan laugh. I will hire a private tutor for this girl tomorrow to learn the rules." "

I think Yaoyao has a good personality." Chen Yuxuan replied with a smile.

Hearing this Yaoyao, Tang Yao's goosebumps fell all over the floor. She curled her lips and continued to eat her lobster meat.

After dinner, Chen Yuxuan was about to leave. Xu Wan went to see her off with a blushing face. Xu Anguo was also a little disappointed with Tang Yao. He just said that he had to deal with official business and went upstairs.