𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

Start from the beginning

“Can’t you two do that instead?” Sarah raised her brows.

“I can and If I’m going down there with Hope, we might not find the way back up for another hours” He states, obviously got something inside his mind making Hope to scoff.

“Gross” Sarah gagged.

“It’s better if you two go, I’m saving the four of us here” JJ continues.

“Yeah, enough chit chatting” Hope spoke, quickly walks away from JJ ready to play her role for the next steps before Pope and Kiara show up in any minutes.

Sarah let out a small groan but she’ll listen to them, eventually. She ditched the edge and joining Hope who already walking down to the lower deck. Leaving the boys upstairs, that’s when JJ run back to John B.

“Hope gets Sarah on the position” JJ spoke, announcing it to him who is still behind the wheels “Good” John B said, he starts to pull over and kill the engine. Parked the boat in the middle of the marsh.

The boys quickly run towards the engine box, putting away the lid and bringing a wrench out. They’re going to pretend that the boat is having some technical problem to explain to Kiara when she’s finally shows up.

“You think it will work?” John B asked the blonde when they both go down on the floor. Putting away the lid of the engine box.

“Of course it will work, it’s my girl’s idea” JJ beams, helping him.

“You said she’s not your girlfriend?” John B pointing that out, referring about the previous argument they had before.

JJ pursed his lips “She’s not” he states, looking away from him.

“Why not?”

“Because she’s not, okay? I don’t know” JJ spats, can’t help to feel irritates at the interrogation from him.

“You don’t want to? Are you just trying to mess with her just like you did to the other girls before” John B accused, narrowing his eyes.

Usually, he won’t mind with JJ keep bringing different girls every time, he knows about that side of his friends that never stick to one girl. It’s not really his business to meddle, it’s not like JJ will be listening to him.

But he doesn’t think that it will be a good idea for JJ go do the same thing to Hope, he likes the girl, she’s definitely a good match for JJ. And if his friend is trying to mess with Hope, he would be suggesting for JJ drop it. He doesn’t want JJ to play her heart.

“What? No, of course not” JJ quickly said, he could never do that. Not to Hope.

“Then, why don’t you make any move?”

JJ let out a sigh, sinking down his shoulders “I don’t know, man. I mean, what if she doesn’t want this? Look at her, she’s a Kook. Everything about her screaming Kook and I’m not really a person that she can bring to her parents as a boyfriend”

“She’s super into you, okay? I can see it” John B states “Plus, she won’t be here with you if she doesn’t want this. Who cares about everyone else?”

JJ chews his lips, thinking about what John B just said to him and he knows that he’s right about it too. But there’s something telling him that he’s not good enough for her and she deserved someone better than him. Even though he wants nothing than to be with her.

Plus, Hope said she’s not familiar with anything like this, she never been in a relationship and honestly, he’s too. He’s not serious enough to have a relationship with anyone, he’s never into anything like that. With everything that happened in his life, he’s not sure that he can find anyone that compatible enough.