I THOUGHT Y/N WOULD BE
LIKE "aw i miss you too rin"

but no

i didn't even get ANYTHING

she left me on read

samu
hey man that sucks
i'm sorry

if you don't shut
the fuck up

samu
HAHAHAHA

samu
😴😴😴

samu
bye i actually have class
right now

atsumu let's get
lunch🥲

tsumu
LMFAO okay
suna let's get lunch

omi
thanks for the
invite suna

I ASSUMED
YOU R BUSY

let's get lunch kiyoomi

omi
okay suna

omi
where?

i kinda want
subway

omi
down

omi
see you guys in 10

tsumu
see ya ✌️

when the 3 met up near the subway, it is easy to tell that suna seems more dejected than usual. sure, he was joking around in the gc but he was actually more upset than he was showing.

atsumu, however, still laughed at him because it was his own stupidity that got him where he is right now.

"what's wrong with you?" the blond asked while laughing.

suna rolled his eyes and shoved the male which atsumu laughed to, "i'll show you what's wrong with me, jerk."

the blond continued laughing while sakusa chuckled quietly too. it was humorous that the quieter male found this hilarious since he never really cared about the others' love life. suna's 'love life' was just more interesting and funny.

"she never responded?" sakusa asked suna.

the brunette shook his head, "nope, she did not," suna answered, "like i'm actually so mad at the world and don't forget, i'm fucking embarrassed."

atsumu put his hand on suna's shoulder quite aggressively and massaged the back of his neck then ruffled his hair. suna immediately shook him away with annoyance and anger.

"get off."

"hey since you're in a mood, why not i pay for your sandwich?" atsumu suggested.

"you sure?"

the blond nodded and smiled cheekily, "yeah of course! wouldn't want my little baby suna rintaro to be all sad."

sakusa actually let out a loud chuckle at the blond's comment. on the other hand, suna smiled at him sarcastically and took out his own wallet from his pocket and offered to pay for himself. atsumu just laughed again.