"Ok, Clay and Floyd you guys try to break the forcefield, me and Bruce will keep her occupied" John Dory said.

Clay and Floyd nodded as they went over to the force field and tried pushing on it, meanwhile John Dory and Bruce needed to find a way to distract her, John got an idea and smirked as he began to sing.

"A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, , a-weema-weh, , a-weema-weh"

Dreamcloud stopped throwing her magic for a second looking at him confused by the random singing he was doing.

"A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, , a-weema-weh, , a-weema-weh"

Bruce looked at him with confusion as well, John Dory gave him a little nudge urging him to join in.

"A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, , a-weema-weh, , a-weema-weh" Bruce joined in.

Dreamcloud's eye twitched at the irritating singing they were doing and started to attack them again, John Dory and Bruce dodging her blasts as they kept singing.

"In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight"

Bruce vocalised as his older brother sang the verse.

"In the jungle the quiet jungle the lion sleeps tonight"

Dreamcloud was just getting more upset and kept attacking more and more but they were too fast, she started to feel tired, but she couldn't give up, not now, she needed to put an end to this.

"Weeheeheehee dee heeheeheehee weeoh aweem away" Bruce sang loudly.

That was it, Dreamcloud formed a giant cloud ball and aimed it towards the singing brothers, they stopped singing seeing what was coming their way.

"WATCH OUT!" John Dory tackled Bruce as they fell out of the way barely missing the blast.

Clay and Floyd kept pushing the force field and it started to get smaller as Nightlight himself was trying to use all his magic to keep them away still holding Crystal as she tried reaching out to her uncles, they couldn't do this by themselves.

"John we need help!" Floyd shouted.

John Dory and Bruce rushed over and they all started to push on the forcefield, Nightlight felt exhausted as the forcefield started to flicker, his magic was starting to glitch and he didn't know how long he could keep the brothers back.

"Oh no y-you don't" Dreamcloud snapped her fingers to teleport the brothers, but it didn't work as she teleported a random book into her hands.

"N-no come on magic!" She snapped her fingers with the last of her magic she had left but that's when Crystal got teleported instead.

Crystal was now trapped on a narrow pathway in the distance and it looked unstable as there were cracks at the start of the path.

Nightlight stopped the forcefield as he realised Crystal was no longer in his arms and he was exhausted as he fell to his knees for a moment looking over to where Crystal got teleported to.

"N-no no no! Crystal!" Dreamcloud tiredly rushed over to where Crystal had been accidentally teleported.

The brothers quickly followed behind seeing their niece was in danger, if the path crumbled she would plummet to the bottom which was full of sharp pointy rocks, Dreamcloud wouldn't be able to fly to her or teleport her back to safety and neither could Nightlight.

Crystal started to cry as she was scared from the height of the path and being so far away from her family.

"C-crystal is ok just crawl to me" Dreamcloud reached her hands to her but Crystal kept crying.