chapter 1

I was talking to my sister, Jackie, at a school dance when our uncle Richard came over.

~~~time skip~~~
"How was the plane?" "It was fine" I replied. "Sorry I couldn't be there to meet the Walters." "It's fine. Umm... I think I see them. I'll call you later."

A lady walked over and said ,"alexa? Jackie?" "Yeah" "Katherine. It's good to see you." "It's good to see you too" I said, hugging her tightly. "This is my husband, George. You remember George."

"It's good to see you, George." Jackie replied. I kindly refused refreshments, and we were on our way.

Katherine's oldest Will introduced us to Alex and issac. I could tell Alex liked Jackie. It was the way he looked at her. We went in the garden and met benny, Parker and Jordan.

Jordan came over and shoved a camera in my face. I pushed it away. We were about to go inside when someone got out of the pool. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Care to introduce ourselves" "they'll figure it out" "How are we supposed to figure that out. We can't just guess" I said, rolling my eyes. Jackie stood beside me, stifling the laughs. "That's Cole. Cole can help with the girls' stuff. It's in the shed."

He didn't move.

"Cole!"

"I heard you,"

I lingered for a moment before walking to the barn. I was shocked at the amount as I only had 4 boxes.

"That's an excessive amount." I thought out loud.

I took my boxes up to my room and placed them beside my bed. Our room was Katherine's old art studio. Her paintings were beautiful.

"Jackie, you have too much shit. I bet you don't need half of that." "You shouldn't swear there are kids around. Also, I need all my stuff. Just because you don't care about our parents and Lucy's death."

I stared at her in disbelief, tears threatening to spill. I walked downstairs and got more boxes. How could my sister think so low of me. I let a tear spill. I took the boxes upstairs and put them at the end of her bed, without looking at her.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"I don't care" I whispered back harshly. I turned around and almost walked into Cole. "Sorry." "It's fine" he replied.

I sat in the garden and watched Cole play football. Parker came over to me and sat down.

"It's nice having other girls around the house. Expecially with 11 boys."

I smiled. "It must be hard"

"Yeah" "I've always wanted a brother" "I don't recomend" she replied and we both giggled.

Soon it was just me and Cole. "How old are you?" Cole asked."16 I turn 17 in 6 days." "I'm 17" I shivered in my seat. Cole notices and gave me his jacket. "Thanks"

We soon went in and I tried to give him his jacket but he told me to keep it.