– Well, hello there, strangers. – I approached them and took a seat by the table.

Jordan was now sitting in front of me in their male body, looking up from their hands to my face with slight surprise. Luke was beside me, smirking as he realized who just joined them. They also had a bottle of vodka in front of them, with two glasses.

– I'll take that, thank you. – I spoke again before they could have reacted, and grabbed the bottle.

– You seem drunk enough already. – Golden Boy chuckled but didn't try to stop me.

– Apparently not drunk enough. – I smiled grumpily. – I feel like shit. Been dragged around like a mascot and I'm surprised no one asked me to do magic tricks, like the one they could see in circuses...What about you two? Did you have a lovely night? – I questioned with a sarcastic tone because it was obvious they didn't.

– Wonderful. – Jordan murmured while rolling their eyes, and taking a sip from his cup.

When they didn't continue after some time, I glanced at Luke to explain why was Jordan in a bad mood. Aside from their parents, which was obvious when we were getting ready, but then they said they would deal with it, or if not, Brink would be there to help. No matter how angry I was with the professor, he did really help when Jordan's parents started to go around saying they had just a boy.

– One of the investors started to insult Jordan because of the whole bi-gender thing. – the boy said carefully, taking in both the mentioned one's reaction and mine.

– Which one? – I immediately asked and started to look around to see who was still there.

– He already left. – Jordan murmured, brushing a hand through their hair.

It was a habit of theirs when they were in their male form. In their female form, they would usually tuck some hair behind one of their ears.

– Do you know his name? – I tilted my head to get an answer out of them but they just shrugged.

– Doesn't matter.

– Yeah, it fucking does! – I accidentally said it louder than I intended it in the first place.

It got me some looks from the ones who were still around but I couldn't be bothered. No one could insult Jordan fucking Li and just get away with it. I could've sworn if I found out his name, I would've brought the fucker down in a couple of minutes. A few words from me on my Instagram about him and his entire career and life were over.

– If you want to do something so much, go hunt the fucker who was leeched onto Luke the whole night, trying to find out whether he caused the fire or not. – they said with a frown.

– Okay, then where is that fucker or what's his name? – I asked again, glancing between the two of them but the boy beside me just shook his head.

– Don't worry, I can handle it.

– I know. So who is he? – I stayed persistent, turning my body toward Golden Boy who started laughing at my reaction.

– Always ready to protect us, ain't you?

– And Tate. – Jordan added.