My baby

Tw:abuse,sa,swearing

If its triggering to you. Don't push yourself but scroll to the part labeled present scene. Stay safe and know your limits. xx

Hopes POV
(First person)

I woke up in a wearhouse and saw Clarke. Shit.

You little bitch he sniggered.

Let me go you pedo I spat trying to be brave and hide my shaky voice.

He laughed evily then started to walk over smirking and immediately I knew it wouldn't be good.

He came over and started to hit me in the stomach before aggressively grabbing my ribs. I screamed out in pain and knew that was a big mistake.

Shut up you stupid bitch he growled whilst pulling me up by my hair. Which really hurt.

I really wanted Nat to get me back soon.

Nats POV
(First person)

Tony said with all the strings he's pulled Hope can come back in just under 4 hours she's already been gone must over 3 and from what I can tell her father won't have let her off lightly for running away. I just want my baby back.
As I'm getting a medkit ready for when we get her I hear a knock on the door.

Can I come in Wanda's soft voice asks gently.

Sure I reply, although not in the mood to see people.

She gives me a gentle smile and comes over to the bed.

She helps me pack some stuff before I break down crying.

Hey.. Hey don't cry she coes trying to calm me down.

My baby shes with the man who abused her her whole life, and its my fault I hiccuped through sobs.

There was nothing you could do Wanda added comfortingly.

I should have adopted her sooner I cry.

You didnt want to push her, Wanda replied. You wanted her to be safe Natty.

I cried a little more before sitting up and kissing her forehead. God I love this woman.

2 hours pass

Me and Wanda had finished packing and soon we were going to leave to get her from the 'house' she was at. It was an abandoned wearhouse. I don't understand how they could do this to a girl as sweet and caring as Hope.

A rouge tear escaped my eye thinking about my poor baby girl, who was going through so much all because I was to afraid to ask if I could adopt her. This is all my fault.

Hopes pov
(First person)

After having their fun for a few hours Clarke's friends left and it was just me and him. Great.

He started to explain how Nat is going to adopt me so he only has an hour and a bit left and how he is going to make it count so the general would be happy.

I hope Nat Hurry's.

So Hope how would you like to be the generals new project Clarke asked with an evil grin.

No I'm going with Nat I mumbled.

Oh the General will find you and your little friends he grunted.

My face dropped. I don't want ma..Nat getting hurt.

Clarke started to hurt me and tell me how I was nothing. He took off his trousers and forced himself on to me. After a while he pulled away and left me on the floor. Alone.
I wish I was at school right now. And I don't even like school well the people anyway.

My eyes hurt and every bone in my body felt bruised so doing the only thing I knew I curled up and waited. I hope Nat hurries.

30 minutes later

I heard my name being called out and saw Nat running over. Relief washed over me. I was safe.

She hugged me tightly then picked me up bridal style taking me to her car.

Present scene

My baby Nat whispered tears in her eyes.

Nat began to sing to an exhausted Hope. My baby my baby your my baby say it to me Nat sung as Wanda who was now with them hummed along.

Authors note

Sorry this took agggeees to come out. Nat finally adopted Hope. Soon Hope will find out who the general is and who her mum is but for now the next chapters will be less violent and dramatic a few involving Hope's friends at school ect. Also bet on losing dogs will be a song often brought up so if you don't know it you should listen.

Love you all 3000

Ella🫶🏻