Chp 1: Second Contact

Beginne am Anfang

Tendi: (Gasp.) Wow...

YN: Amazing...

The new recruits form a line and hold out their tablets to hand it to the officer who'll assigned them on where should they each be. Soon it was Tendi turn before YN.

(YN behind Tendi

(YN behind Tendi.)

Tendi: (Whispers.) Here we go. (Clears throat.) Ensign D'Vana Tendi, reporting for duty. I'm a transfer from Outpost 79.

Officer: Deck four. Follow the yellow line. Take the turbolift all the way down.

Tendi: (Smiles.) Thank you so much. And can I say that I'm really honored to be-

Officer: (Interrupt.) Keep it moving lower decks. Next!

YN: (Mutters.) That was a bit rude...

YN hands his tablet to the officer before introducing himself. And like Tendi, he's in deck four.

Tendi: I can't wait to get started. I'm so excited!

YN: Me too. Can't wait to get started with my security training.

Tendi: Oh cool, I'm going to be a science.

YN: Nice, just let me know if there's something dangerous and I'll be extra careful.

Tendi: First I gotta meet up with ensign Boimler, my orientation liaison.

YN: Want me to accompany you?

Tendi: But shouldn't you meet up with someone else for security training?

YN: I'm sure it can wait. Besides, this ship is huge. Easy to get lost if you ask me. Plus we can talk along the way.

Tendi smiles as they walk together.

Time skip brought to you by Tendi and YN are checking the map for directions.

After they take the turbolift, they went to meet up with the ensigns who are trying to fix the replicator as it replicates hot banana.

YN: Hello there

YN: Hello there.

???: Hey wattup?

Tendi: Uh, is there an ensign Boimler here?