1

I do my best to not panic as I slide under another table. Gogo said it's the best thing for me to do until we know for sure the coast is clear.

He explained I have no-clipped, which is a fancy word for teleport, into an alternate dimension known as the Backrooms. I lived in the Frontrooms.

The exact minute I assumed there was an exit, it turned to be a deadly trap. The Backrooms has multiple floors with different entities and safety classifications.

I am currently on level Fun! which has very aggressive entities known as Partygoers.

Gogo is one of them. Except he's different. He isn't actually one of them. The others dress in a leathery type of fabric that covers their entire body. Their faces have a creepy red smile, and they have mouths on their hands. They either bite you so you become one of them, or you get turned into a flesh cake.

Gogo says he likes to help out fellow wanderers. I tried to ask for his age, seeing as he appears as an older teen, but he said he is ageless. Unlike the Partygoers he says his mother was a wanderer. He has pasty yellow skin, orange hair, and his mouth has slashes on either side to represent a smile. He has a mask that is just like a Partygoers face, because he still is technically one of them.

If I were to get bitten I must consume almond water and pray it goes away.

"Hey... Listen. We have three more rooms until we reach the the no-clipping spot. Once there you go through the wall and never look back" Gogo says as I go to retaliate.

"You can't come with me? " I ask as he smiles sadly.

"And what? It's not like the other Partygoers would like that. They may hunt me if I do so" he claims.

"But I don't know where to go. Of I get clipped to level 0, I'll have to go to level 1, and then do the whole thing through and through. Which I will more than likely end up doing. And I can't do this alone" I say as he sighs.

We hear a song starting to play as Gogo's eyes widen. We are so close to the exit. And we now may get caught.

I sigh in relief once the music fades away.

Gogo leaves from under the table as he checks the next three rooms. Then he stands at the entrance of the room we had just entered. He waves for me to get out as I slide across the carpet. He helps me up, careful to not activate the mouths on his hands, to which are closed almost all the time.

Soon I head through the last three rooms, and I hesitate at the wall. I can feel that I can just walk through it. But I don't want to leave my friend behind.

Suddenly I feel a force as I am pushed through the wall.

I land on moist carpet as I hear panting from beside me. I slowly sit up and turn towards the noise. Not only am I on level 0, but Gogo is on the ground beside me. For the first time ever, he had left the level, and he did so for me.