Chapter 1

"I-" I wondered if he would come back..
I sat there for a few minutes wondering if sukuna would come back.
After I was positive he wouldn't be back I got up and went down stairs. I walked past class rooms and the cafeteria, I just wanted to get it off my mind and stop my blood from pouring out of me. I walked into someone,
"Sorry!" I was so dizzy, I fell and was caught, I looked up and seen fluffy white hair and black lounge wear, they looked at me.
Heavenly blue eyes looking into mine with a handsome smile,
"Hey hey y/nnn~" it was Gojo..

He smiled at me before spotting the blood and his face was struck with worry and horror, he picked me up and held me tightly while running. He jumped up flights of stairs, dodged stacked chairs and then he brought me to what I guessed was his room. My vision became one massive blur, my eyes rolling around, my fingers felt fuzzy, my neck felt like thousands of knives had cut into me.
Gojo swiftly and softly placed me onto his clean bed sheets, my blood pouring onto them.

"Hey, keep your eyes open!" He was forcing a calm voice, he put something on the bite and gently put some pressure on it. After a minute or more my vision pieced together a bit, I could make out the pattern on Gojo's curtains and the design in the light shade.
"Can you hold it for a second?" He asked softly, i shakily and wearily put my hand on the gauze till he gently tapped me, i let go and my arm went limp. I could feel less of my blood trickle down my neck onto the bed, something cold touched the wound and my body shook violently,
"C-cold..!" He cupped my face with his other hand,
"I know I know, I'm sorry!" His thumb slowly went back and forth on my cheek, the stabbing pain in my neck lessened.
I stopped shaking, he wiped down the bite with fresh gauze and got a disinfectant wipe and wiped around the wound. Gojo reached for bandages,
He put the start of the bandage a little behind the bite. The hand that was on my cheek moved under my head and lifted it, he put the bandage down and pulled a pillow under my head.

He picked up the roll of bandages and put it back where it was then not too loosely but also not to tightly he wrapped the bandages around my neck. He gently tucked the end under one of the folds. He opened a door at the very end of the room and I heard a muffled tap turn on and off, he came back with a glass of water. He placed it on the bedside table.
"Here let's sit you up.." his hands slid under my body and lifted me so I was sat up, i weakly wrapped my arms around his neck linking my fingers. He had a knee in between my legs on the bed and one leg on the floor, he adjusted me so I was comfortable then realised I had wrapped my arms around him.
"Y/n, you know you are hugging me right?" He had a small smile on his face, I fell into him and my head landed on his shoulder, my body shaking.
"Okay okay.. shhh shhh you're okay.." he sat on the bed, pulling me and him back so he was against the headboard. He moved the pillow behind him, he pulled my legs up so I was curled on his lap.

Gojo lifted his hand and aimed at a chair with a large blanket on it, a small blue orb appeared at the end of his forefinger, the blanket shot to his hand. The blue orb disappeared immediately He laid it over the both of us, his fingers ran through my hair.
"You're okay.. you're safe." His voice soothing and comforting, I was still shaking. He opened the bedside table draw that was on his left  and pulled out a straw, putting it in my drink of water. He grabbed it firmly,
"Can you have a sip please?" My mouth was so dry it felt impossible to open but I did, he guided the straw into my mouth and I closed my mouth and took a few slow sips.
"Well done!" He seemed very glad, I parted my lips and he put the drink back. My body tensed up and shook before relaxing, i clenched my eyes like when you stretch. I yawned a little and fully relaxed in Gojo's warmth,
"Get some rest y/n." He cuddled me as I slowly started to drift off to sleep..

6:37 AM

Gentle tapping of bare feet on wood alerted me to wake up, a door creaked from the other side of the room. I slowly parted my eyelids, the room was dimly lit by the rising sun through cut curtains. I tried to sit up but a shooting pain in my neck made me throw my head back and hit the backboard, a tall man with white hair peered his head around the open door way. It was Gojo,
"Headboard there" he chuckled softly and walked over to me, he slowly lifted my body up with one arm and held the back of my head with his free hand.
"Still hurting aye?" His eyes filled with covered worry, I tried to talk but coughed. Gojo reached for my glass of water and held the straw still for me, I pulled the straw into my mouth with the end of my tongue. I drank a few mouthfuls and opened my mouth, he pulled the straw out and placed it down.
"Y-yeah it still hurts.."

"Not surprised, was a nasty bite.. what did it?"
I hesitantly answered,
"Sukuna.." he quietly growled,
"Bastard.. you know it's not the safest to hang with yuji at night. Why'd you stay with him?" He cleared his throat and listened intently,
"Yuji is scared to fall asleep alone, and it's rare sukuna wakes up which is why I stay" I leant forward a bit as I felt like throwing up,
"Ahh, Mm- everything okay?" I shook my head and retched, he quickly got a bucket and I held it weakly as I threw up. Gojo swiftly refilled my glass of water and placed it back down.
"You're okay.. shh" he softly hummed a tune for me and placed his hands on my thighs gently.
I threw up again, my body tensed up and my lungs stopped till it all came out. I gasped for air and spat out the residue that was in my mouth, Gojo passed me the glass water, I took a mouthful and swished it around my mouth before spitting it into the bin too. I did that twice and then drank the rest of the water,
"Good boy, do you feel better?" Gojo took the bin and put it near the front door then sat on the edge of the bed. I nodded a little.
"Good good, we can get food in a bit when your stomach settles." I smiled weakly and he smiled back.
"O-okay..thank you satoru.. really I mean it" he chuckled ,
"No worries y/n.. always here for ya!" He laughed and I giggled along." I hugged him and he hugged back, i leant back onto the bed and pulled him with me. Gojo was now on top of me, I blushed lightly and giggled. He let out a grunt then laughed again, his hold on me firm but warm.
"I like this" he teased,
"Mmph.. me too." He hugged tighter and I eventually fell back to sleep.